advertisement

Crime having a bad month!

The Encrochat communication system they've been using is incredible - £1600 a month for a heavily encrypted handset, with 60000 users worldwide, genius!

NCA were in some jeopardy from this genius government hopefully the smirking one will now fund them properly.

As the operation was headed by the French and Dutch authorities, I would imagine that UK based organisations such as the NCA would have a much more limited involvment in future ventures?

If you're into illegal drugs it's bad news. The rozzers also nabbed £52 million and guns, according to Channel 4 News. It won't be long before another gang takes over from those who've been arrested, especially given the current rate of unemployment in the UK.

This is why drugs need to be legalized and prescribed. It's the only way they'll be controlled and you'll stop criminals making a ton of money from them. I speak as somebody who is 25 years clean and sober.

Jack

Last edited:
Too busy reading about Orgreave, Hillsborough....

I was a teenager living in Notts at the time of the miners strike, and from a mining family which my grandad was an NUM shop steward.

More than one side to the culture at that time. I got turned over by MetPol cops several times. It was what it was.

And what bearing do those have on the OP? Or are you just anti police?
I was replying to Andrew C! about early retirement for dodgy coppers, it may well no longer happen but Duckenfield seemed to be treated particularly leniently. Perhaps he's a friend of a woman beating tory MP. I'm not much of a fan of them either, unlike some.

advertisement

Back