advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, even if the chicken comes in from US, there will still be union jacks aplenty if it is processed in a UK factory before retail.

I'm slowly edging towards vegetarianism. I never thought I'd say that

Remove Nigel Farage from his position at LBC radio for incitement of racial hatred. https://www.change.org

Farage has compared Black Lives Matter to the Taliban. He is evil and you can help to get shot of him by signing this petition.

"Nigel Farage is known for his inflammatory comments and incitement of racial hatred, division and violence. Yet he still remains employed by LBC radio, where he is given a platform to spout his dangerous views to millions.
Yesterday he compared the Black Lives Matter protesters and black lives matter movement to the Taliban. He is trying to dismantle a very necessary majority peaceful movement, and cause harm by pushing extreme right wing propaganda.
LBC must sack Farage immediately, and stop being a platform for dangerous right wing rhetoric."

Jack

Certainly not Jack, I wouldn't want to rob the audience of the chance to hear what this nasty little man is all about. Nor would I want to confer undeserved 'martyrdom' on him. More questions on his motives, funding and the conflict between what he says and what he does is the way forward.

Nick Griffith never did himself more harm than when he was given the platform and some scrutiny. The problem with Farage is the media's lack of scrutiny and the forces behind him.

Certainly not Jack, I wouldn't want to rob the audience of the chance to hear what this nasty little man is all about. Nor would I want to confer undeserved 'martyrdom' on him. More questions on his motives, funding and the conflict between what he says and what he does is the way forward.

Nick Griffith never did himself more harm than when he was given the platform and some scrutiny. The problem with Farage is the media's lack of scrutiny and the forces behind him.

Farage is not Griffith; He is far too media savvy for that. His repulsive views are now mainstream because the media gave him a platform and never scutinised what he said. Starve him of the oxygen to spread his vile messages.

But he’s a fine chap, comfortable with a pint of real ale in has hand chatting in the pub with the common man, the white non Muslim ones.

It looks like LBC have ended Farage's contract with immediate effect.

I think Jack should have created a thread for this as we are looking for Brexit positives here :D Maybe that is a positive as it will rally his troops to the cause against this injustice.

This is the same guy who was outside the houses of parliament with Yaxley whatever is name iso_O

Unless there are some great wealth innovations as yet to be discovered, the UK along with most of the developed countries have a problem of an aging population and the industry to pay for it moving out. Add to this the expectation of ever improving standard of living, which at the moment is made possible by cheap imported goods mainly from China.
I don't believe being tied to the ever increasing aspirations and cost of the EU is the way forward for the UK.

What is that statement about in the context of your views expressed so many times here? Brexit is all about chasing the same dream and making a small amount of old people
very rich. Are you saying you don't want that you want something else?

Remove Nigel Farage from his position at LBC radio for incitement of racial hatred. https://www.change.org

Farage has compared Black Lives Matter to the Taliban. He is evil and you can help to get shot of him by signing this petition.

"Nigel Farage is known for his inflammatory comments and incitement of racial hatred, division and violence. Yet he still remains employed by LBC radio, where he is given a platform to spout his dangerous views to millions.
Yesterday he compared the Black Lives Matter protesters and black lives matter movement to the Taliban. He is trying to dismantle a very necessary majority peaceful movement, and cause harm by pushing extreme right wing propaganda.
LBC must sack Farage immediately, and stop being a platform for dangerous right wing rhetoric."

Jack

Signed & shared.

I'm sure there must be another thread that you can repeat this on, Jack, in addition to the three you've already done.

So he's gone. Yay.

Does anybody apart from James O'Brien actually listen to James O'Brien. Maybe his mum, but I doubt it.

I'm sure there must be another thread that you can repeat this on, Jack, in addition to the three you've already done.

So he's gone. Yay.

Does anybody apart from James O'Brien actually listen to James O'Brien. Maybe his mum, but I doubt it.

I thought you'd be really happy he's gone EV. After all, Farage is perhaps the most public face of Brexit and he's obnoxious, racist, xenophobic and an all-round nasty piece of work. People like him are soiling the reputation of Brexiters, aren't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back