advertisement

ALDI USB turntable.

The amazing thing to me is that someone dreamt up the 'need' and got a design team to 'design' it and a factory commissioned to build it!

The amazing thing to me is that someone dreamt up the 'need' and got a design team to 'design' it and a factory commissioned to build it!
There are a few of these out there. I think the main market is people nostalgic about the 4 boxes of 80s singles that are still in their parents' loft. They may be crap but if you can be bothered you can stick all your battered Mel and Kim singles on a stick that you can listen to in the car, and it will sound no worse than the Binatone record player that's still propped in the corner of your Mum's loft.

I was about to say this looks to be digital out only, and mp3 at that with no bitrate info. It's not mentioned in the spec but in the 360 degree view it looks to have standard audio out too.

"Customers who viewed this item ultimately bought"........

......"a super king climate control duvet"

As you do of course!

I'm reminded of the joke about rationing when the Covid lockdown was announced.
"Following reports of panic buying and hoarding, Tesco, Asda and Sainsbury's have announced that customers may not buy more than 4 cans of soup, beans or tomatoes, and no more than 2 bags of flour on any visit to the store. In Waitrose, shoppers are restricted to one bottle of artisanal gin, two bottles of single-variety olive oil, and two packs of frozen canapés. Aldi shoppers are restricted to a maximum of two packets of pasta, one arc welder and a trampoline."

advertisement

Back