advertisement

Finding CDs

If you rip them you can search for them alphabetically, by artist, album title, or genre.

Inside other ones.
My sister does this, drives me insane. She lived with me for about nine months after moving back to the area. Many went in her car and either came back in the wrong cases, sometimes several were crammed into one case, some came back scratched, and some never came back at all... I'm still finding out now. I'm meticulous and the only place I leave them besides their jewel cases is in a CD player.

I have labelled boxes for some of them but I always end up with big piles all over the room. My wife cracks up! Yeah, I lose them all the time. It is annoying when you want to play a particular CD and cannot find it. I lost one for months a while back.

I used to have a multiCD changer in a previous car, so 10 CDs always lived there. I think I threw the cases out when I couldn't find the discs. They're probably still in that car somewhere.

Thanks all. No magic solution then, just one of those things.

Id understand it if I had loads of CDs, listened to them all the time, and left them lying around out of their cases, but I don’t. I buy about one a month, listen to it, back in the case, 3 months later I open the case to stick it on and it’s gone.

Maybe very serious case of that CD rot you used to hear about.

They're in the garden scaring off the neighbourhood cats in a non-harmful way, especially important for the nesting birds just now.

advertisement

Back