advertisement

Trump Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
‪Some well-being tips for today to fight burn-out

1. Go get some fresh air and a half-day without the internet.‬
  2. Join a protest. Harass cops. **** some Nazi’s shit up, get stoned, buy too much pizza (& give it away), be gay, do crimes… denounce god. Hail Satan. It’s Sunday after all‬

sean.

what creates a lot of confusion in political terminology these days is that there are very distinct economic and social streams. to me, the economic part is, by far, the most important -- just about everything flows from it. for others, it is the identity stuff. when you hear people on TV complaining about the craziness or extremism of the left, people like bill maher usually mean 32 gender classifications, but the folks on CNN are almost always thinking of challenges to current capitalism, like medicare for all, green new deal and higher taxes for the rich.
I'm not sure how distinct those things are, in the final reckoning, but as regards the current political scene sure.

As for Maher and co, they're trolls, and it's impossible to troll American liberals on the economy because the right's victory has been absolute. Culture war's all they've got, and it's excellent business. Confuses parts of the centre and the left into the bargain.

When you think you can't be surprised by the shit he comes out with he reaches a new low

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1270333484528214018?s=20
That’s conspiracy theory you’d expect from the National Enquirer or a borderline personality with a Twitter account but a US President?

rGZP2KF.jpg

Hook,

That rug really ties the orange face together, man.

Joe

Hook,

That rug really ties the orange face together, man.

Joe

Joe, I heard a new nickname for my dear leader yesterday - Generalissimo Tang.

For those forum members too young to remember, Tang was a foul tasting powdered orange drink created in 1957. In 1962, when astronaut John Glenn performed eating experiments in orbit, Tang was one of the products selected.

I like this name because it cleverly fuses a Mussolini reference with sickening fake bright orange crap. It also kind of works to mock Trump's creation of a so-called Space Force.

Alternatively, we could risk provoking @vuk, and just go with Generalissimus Tang :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back