advertisement

Infected Cummings travelled around England with disease. Fire him now.

So, if I understand it correctly, what Boris meant by lockdown was in actuality I could have travelled anywhere because any cock and bull reasoning would have made it acceptable. And, for good measure, I can now undertake a sixty mile round trip without wearing contacts or glasses simply to see (dreadful pun) if my eyes work. You couldn’t make this up. Boris and Cumface both think we are all (insert appropriate adjective).

Quite frankly the time has come for all politicians to be...where is Guy Fawkes???

Anyone else now more anxious about the virus than ever?
Could they, I mean is it actually possible that the herd immunity strategy never went away?

Anyone else now more anxious about the virus than ever?
Could they, I mean is it actually possible that the herd immunity strategy never went away?
The government I don't think could get it together using this as a strategy....Cummings could, maybe as a solo effort? I posted earlier on that they were managing to kill people well in excess of just ineptness. Pensions windfall? That is, pensions companies paying out years less pension than envisaged? Who might benefit?

Cummings gave an obviously factitious account of his actions. It’s demeaning- and worse still Boris riffing along with the Covid eye scenario. They misread the instruction manual- “if you’re going to tell a lie, make it a totally ridiculous one”.

I think most self-described "Mavericks" - your Cummings and our Kushner - are actually good at two things - self-promotion and scape-goating. The first is required to convince the gullible of their genius. The second is needed to escape responsibility for their constant failures.

These people are born with a gold ladle in their mouths and go through life failing upward, while claiming great expertise and accomplishments, and throwing others under the bus.

Quite frankly the time has come for all politicians to be...where is Guy Fawkes???
y83ursvy

I think most self-described "Mavericks" - your Cummings and our Kushner - are actually good at two things - self-promotion and scape-goating. The first is required to convince the gullible of their genius.

Cummings is not the great intellect he thinks he is but he is not remotely as dumb as Kushner. Cummings is also to no small extent responsible for winning the government a sizeable majority and persuading the country to vote for Brexit against the odds.

Karl Rove is a better comparison.

Cummings is not the great intellect he thinks he is but he is not remotely as dumb as Kushner. Cummings is also to no small extent responsible for winning the government a sizeable majority and persuading the country to vote for Brexit against the odds.

Karl Rove is a better comparison.
Maybe.

Kushner is also partially responsible for a Trump win, against odds.

I am not sure running racist and sexist ads is a sign of superior intelect - rather more indicative of deep personal flaws.

During old Soviet times he would be called an opportunist.

I have read some of your papers and this Cummings guy is clearly an asshole.

Last edited:
There are a number of articles this morning referencing GlaxoSmithKline signing a deal to manufacture a C19 vaccine on the 14th March. Their HQ is at Castle Barnard. Mr Cummings visited Castle Bernard on the 12th April to test his eyes before a long car journey.

So, you don't think we have the truth yet? It's a position.

There are a number of articles this morning referencing GlaxoSmithKline signing a deal to manufacture a C19 vaccine on the 14th March. Their HQ is at Castle Barnard. Mr Cummings visited Castle Bernard on the 12th April to test his eyes before a long car journey.

As I said earlier, if you tell a stupid lie the story is not over. There’s a truth vacuum that needs filling.

The question now is why did he make up his eye test story? He’d already admitted breaking the rules.

If he did meet with GSK to arrange a deal with his sister’s company I’m sure it’ll come out.

Tories making themselves rich on the back of a pandemic is hardly an X-file. It’s practically Government policy!

Stephen

Cummings was wise to take a test drive prior to driving to London. He says he went to Barnard Castle.

Our wonderful press and media, who pride themselves on being fastidiously accurate, report that he went to Castle Bernard and Castle Barnard.

Hope they are not planning a trip to Donlon.

Of course, we musn't forget that the main objective of any government is to ensure the safety of their citizens. The actions of Dominic Cummings, and all those who have defended him, have fatally undermined that core principle during the most serious pandemic in a century. Watch the case numbers of COVID-19 start to head for a second peak. Anyone who votes at the next General Election should consider that before making their choice.

I really hope that the anger and resentment this will have generated will be the undoing of this rotten, corrupt, self-serving, and callous shower of excrement.

PS these are the people that sold you Brexit!

Of course, we musn't forget that the main objective of any government is to ensure the safety of their citizens. The actions of Dominic Cummings, and all those who have defended him, have fatally undermined that core principle during the most serious pandemic in a century. Watch the case numbers of COVID-19 start to head for a second peak. Anyone who votes at the next General Election should consider that before making their choice.

I really hope that the anger and resentment this will have generated will be the undoing of this rotten, corrupt, self-serving, and callous shower of excrement.

PS these are the people that sold you Brexit!

When you mention ‘second peak’ and ‘shower of excrement’ are you referring to that pack of hyenas standing shoulder to shoulder outside of Dominic Cummings home, with no regard to social distancing or the threat of Covid whatsoever so that they can then report what a threat his actions have been to spreading the virus.

I accept his statement that his were special circumstances. How many others have such a mob parked outside their home whilst suffering from Covid symptoms.

advertisement

Back