advertisement

Infected Cummings travelled around England with disease. Fire him now.

No, but if I did and my eyesight was found to be fine, is driving with with good eyesight a crime?

Like I say, I'm not defending the ghoul, but you have to play him at his own game and pick your battles, I don't think the "eyesight test drive" is one of them.

It's total nonsense, as someone above said it's the 'dog ate my homework' excuse, he's using a 'medical condition' to say that breaking lockdown (again) was a justifiable reason.

It's total nonsense, as someone above said it's the 'dog ate my homework' excuse, he's using a 'medical condition' to say that breaking lockdown (again) was a justifiable reason.

Of course it's bollocks, but that isn't the point to nail him on. People reporting him to the police for being out and about in the town whilst visiting is much more promising.

Of course it's bollocks, but that isn't the point to nail him on. People reporting him to the police for being out and about in the town whilst visiting is much more promising.

I can't see him surviving this that 'conference' was a complete car crash.

Here in leafy Cheshire all my adjoining neighbours have breached the Covid restrictions whilst I remain the Prisoner of Zenda.

Round 'em up I say.

Here in leafy Cheshire all my adjoining neighbours have breached the Covid restrictions whilst I remain the Prisoner of Zenda.

Round 'em up I say.

Put me on the list, I don't think there's been a day gone by that I haven't been out, without gloves and a mask as well shock horror!

Johnsons follow on briefing was comical , he said covid can affect the eyesight and said he now had to wear glasses some of the time and promptly pulled out a pair from his top pocket ,priceless ! He also failed to answer most questions about Cummings and said they had been answered in his earlier briefing so not backing him up on this

Johnsons follow on briefing was comical , he said covid can affect the eyesight and said he now had to wear glasses some of the time and promptly pulled out a pair from his top pocket ,priceless ! He also failed to answer most questions about Cummings and said they had been answered in his earlier briefing so not backing him up on this

Cringeworthy wasn't it? Trump has landed and his admirers will be about as discerning.

Johnson has no intention of sacking C, this is a dead story. This parrot is deceased.

K & Peston were put in their box. J rightly said C had subjected himself to explanation and cross examination and ended the shortest ever briefing.

Pretty much all the media has had a go & he is still around, maybe they are not as powerful as some would maintain?

Yeah, let's move one, let's look the other way, let's legitimise their lies.

"Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later that debt is paid."

Boris did not want to answer the questions to put journalists in their place but to obviosly cover himself by not saying something he would regret later , a clever tactic to keep his options open for the future

As I recall Tom Peters the management guru wrote a book many years ago called Chaos Management in which he stated that you should cherish your mavericks as they are the only people who actually actually exercise real change but people don't like change and don't like mavericks.

Cummings is one such maverick.

Johnson's relationship with him is often fractious but he has no intention of losing such original thought.

Watch Benedict Cumberbach's portrayal of Cummings in the Brexit drama that appeared on TV and you will see what I mean.

He may not go but it’s good for Starmer and the Party’s numbers. Johnson asking DC to answer the questions, detaching him from the PM.

‘Show your face. They may see your human side.’ said Boris.’ Then they’ll love you like I do.’
‘What’s a human side Boris?’ answered a trembling Dom.

As I recall Tom Peters the management guru wrote a book many years ago called Chaos Management in which he stated that you should cherish your mavericks as they are the only people who actually actually exercise real change but people don't like change and don't like mavericks.

Cummings is one such maverick.

Johnson's relationship with him is often fractious but he has no intention of losing such original thought.

Watch Benedict Cumberbach's portrayal of Cummings in the Brexit drama that appeared on TV and you will see what I mean.
Yeah, I saw that. Wow! What a guy! Excuses everything doesn't it!
Pity about him being a psychopathic lying manipulative cvnt though, still you can't have everything.

advertisement

Back