advertisement

Would you sign up to be tracked?

Would you sign up for Covid 19 contact tracing

• Total voters
To answer your question I suspect it would... money comes first!

Now there is an undisputed statement, the cost of essential equipment in these dark times such as ventilators and PPE has sky rocketed in the system we have created.
Capitalism in action.

MMR didn’t quite kill my son, that’s true. But his entire life is affected. We had to fight to prevent his younger sister having the vaccine.

I am very sorry to hear that. That's an awful situation for you and your family.

I do however recall the MMR vaccine autism scandal, and the discredited Doctor. MMR and other vaccines, still save lives globally. That's why the Gates Foundation have pump so much into vaccination programs.

Agenda 21. A UN programme. Now rebadged Agenda 30. Meeting held in China, attended by Bill Gates and other big players. A few weeks before Covid 19 allegedly started. Oh, and the meeting was in Wuhan. So many coincidences. One of the key aims of Agenda 21 is sustainability for all. However, depopulation on a massive scale is the only way this can be achieved. Obvious really. This can be done in different ways. A major pandemic is just one such option. The WHO is, effectively, run by this group. You never hear about any of this by simply watching the BBC. Sadly something of a joke these days (sadly).

I do however recall the MMR vaccine autism scandal, and the discredited Doctor. MMR and other vaccines, still save lives globally. That's why the Gates Foundation have pump so much into vaccination programs.
There were about 16 deaths in the Orang Asli tribal community in Malaysia due to measles, caused by the MMR vaccine nonsense
There was also a small polio epidemic in Sabah spread in from the Philippines - same cause

Oh, nearly forgot, vaccines kill or damage large numbers of people. You just don’t hear about it on the news.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the 'anti' vax movement begin with parents wanting to have the option with MMR of to have it administered separately with more space in between each with the idea being that all three at the same time was too much for the system to handle?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the 'anti' vax movement begin with parents wanting to have the option with MMR of to have it administered separately with more space in between each with the idea being that all three at the same time was too much for the system to handle?
That’s how I recall it, and I have some sympathy for their arguments (albeit from a non-medical perspective). It does seem a bit ‘gung ho’ to bombard an infant’s immune system with three different vaccines, in effect asking a baby to cope with an ‘attack’ of three different pathogens simultaneously.

Sadly, the anti-vax campaign has been overrun by the cranks now, and largely discredited as a result. Any valid points they might ever have made, have been lost.

There were about 16 deaths in the Orang Asli tribal community in Malaysia due to measles, caused by the MMR vaccine nonsense
There was also a small polio epidemic in Sabah spread in from the Philippines - same cause

Scandal started in UK with frudulanet research linking MMR with autism and bowel disorders

https://www.bmj.com/content/342/bmj.c7452

<<Authored by Andrew Wakefield and 12 others, the paper’s scientific limitations were clear when it appeared in 1998.2 3 As the ensuing vaccine scare took off, critics quickly pointed out that the paper was a small case series with no controls, linked three common conditions, and relied on parental recall and beliefs.4 Over the following decade, epidemiological studies consistently found no evidence of a link between the MMR vaccine and autism.5 6 7 8 By the time the paper was finally retracted 12 years later,9 after forensic dissection at the General Medical Council’s (GMC) longest ever fitness to practise hearing,10 few people could deny that it was fatally flawed both scientifically and ethically. But it has taken the diligent scepticism of one man, standing outside medicine and science, to show that the paper was in fact an elaborate fraud.>>

That's lead to a fall in vaccinations against target 95% in UK.
https://www.nursinginpractice.com/vaccinations-infections/why-uptake-measles-vaccine-so-low

Measles is a massive global killer child. According to WHO:

<<
Key facts
  • Even though a safe and cost-effective vaccine is available, in 2018, there were more than 140 000 measles deaths globally, mostly among children under the age of five.
  • Measles vaccination resulted in a 73% drop in measles deaths between 2000 and 2018 worldwide
  • In 2018, about 86% of the world's children received one dose of measles vaccine by their first birthday through routine health services – up from 72% in 2000.
  • During 2000- 2018, measles vaccination prevented an estimated 23.2 million deaths making measles vaccine one of the best buys in public health.>>
Similar respiratory and highly contagious disease to CV19. But the difference is that there is a vaccine widely available.

Project forward 20 years, when we have a CV19 vaccine. Might there be side effects, extensive due to rushing out vaccine? Can't imagine many of this generation not recommending it, but look at evidence pattern with measles vaccines.

Individual cases of complications such as MrMagoos above are tragic, but still a minority in global picture.

Bill Gates is everywhere. Or, his Foundation is. What I’m trying to get across here is that if and when a vaccine is produced, will this vaccine be compulsory? It will be if he has his way. Obviously this would be implemented through the WHO. And guess who is one of the biggest funders of the WHO? Bill is.
National boundaries have little effect when it comes to organisations like the WHO.So saying BG isn’t in the UK is somewhat pointless.

Incidentally, the current ‘figurehead’ supposedly running the WHO has a reputation for being extremely underhand when it comes to dealing with health crises. When he was in charge in Ethiopia, he attempted to deny there had been cholera outbreaks on at least 3 occasions. He also had close ties with The Clinton’s. Makes him the ideal candidate for being at the helm of the WHO.you should check the guy out yourself. Tedros Adhanom is his name.

More and more countries around the world are, to all intents and purposes, making vaccination programmes mandatory. I understand Australia is one of the latest. It’s an issue for me because our son was brain damaged after his MMR. When we refused the vaccine for his younger sister (I’m sure you would agree that it was a reasonable refusal in the circumstances), we had a long battle with the NHS and the Education Dept on this. It certainly felt that we didn’t have the right to choose even though vaccinations are not supposedly mandatory in the UK. So I have quite strong views on this based on actual experience of trying to fight them system’.

what do you mean supposedly?
There have never been any mandatory vaccinations in the UK and never have been any sanctions for not being vaccinated.

What I’m trying to get across here is that if and when a vaccine is produced, will this vaccine be compulsory?
Some countries will probably make it compulsory. Others will likely require it for visitors. The UK will probably do neither.

what do you mean supposedly?
There have never been any mandatory vaccinations in the UK and never have been any sanctions for not being vaccinated.

When I was in secondary school (80s), the BCG was as good as...:)

There are different forms of compulsion. Ie not being allowed into a shopping centre if you can't prove you're immune. It wouldn't be law as such but it would be a strong incentive.

It’s an issue for me because our son was brain damaged after his MMR.
I believe your son was diagnosed with a brain disorder some time after receiving his MMR shot. It is still highly unlikely that the MMR shot was the cause.

Oh, nearly forgot, vaccines kill or damage large numbers of people. You just don’t hear about it on the news.
Please take your conspiracy theories elsewhere.

Fix the app. Ask yourself why it can’t be designed in such a way to allay the fears of abuse. If they don’t then it’s nobbled from the start. The little dictators all over the world that find this type of tech attractive, that there are the authoritarian high surveillance regimes with similar systems already in place ,should raise a red flag. The historic sacrifices made in 2 World Wars to protect freedoms shouldn’t be thrown away so some bloody hairdresser or barista can go back to work.Fix the app.

Agenda 21. A UN programme. Now rebadged Agenda 30. Meeting held in China, attended by Bill Gates and other big players. A few weeks before Covid 19 allegedly started. Oh, and the meeting was in Wuhan. So many coincidences. One of the key aims of Agenda 21 is sustainability for all. However, depopulation on a massive scale is the only way this can be achieved. Obvious really. This can be done in different ways. A major pandemic is just one such option. The WHO is, effectively, run by this group. You never hear about any of this by simply watching the BBC. Sadly something of a joke these days (sadly).
Stop right there. Your conspiracy theories are clashing. If Bill Gates wanted to kill off part of the population by means of disease, why would he be advocating vaccination against the very same disease?

advertisement

Back