advertisement

Tim Burgess's Twitter Listening party

halvis

pfm Member
This was fun once I got the hang of using Twitter again. Tonight was Chemical Brothers with Tim Burgess and Beth Orton plus some of the Chemicals online.

Then it was Cocteau Twins, but missed that.

Check the link to see if there is anything you like coming up.

https://timstwitterlisteningparty.com/

Love it. Enjoyed Steve McQueen and The Wonderful And Frightening World Of The Fall.
Much to look forward to.

I've only managed a few so far - Cornershop, Sleaford Mods, the Fall and the Orielles, and I've enjoyed all four - chatting with others and the band, it's really good and I'd recommend it.

Orange Juice tomorrow night and Martin Stephenson And The Daintees on Monday. Quality stuff.

just done Pulp - Different Class and New Order - Power Corruption And Lies

proper enjoyed it,

I've seen that Matt Johnson will be Tweeting during "The The -Infected" playback

Can't wait for this one

Steven Wilson klaxon! HCE is the subject of tomorrow’s #TimsTwitterListeningParty. Tuesday 21st 9pm. Mr Wilson himself joining the chatter.

I enjoyed the Elliot Smith - ‘Figure 8’ one, will dip into some more. 10pm is too late for music though, otherwise I would have done the Joan as A Policeman session. The comments from Lloyd Cole during the Rattlesnakes playback were actually pretty moving.

TB has got a guy developing something that will enable playback of previous listening parties!

Trashcan Sinatras were on last night so I (didn't) hear.

Wanted to listen to it live but I don't do Twitter, so I guess not being logged in was what stopped it working for me. Tried to listen to some old ones from Tim's website instead but on my old iPad 2 I just got a white screen and on my phone I can't seem to get any audio playing.

I feel old. How does this work chaps?

Boo Radleys’ Giant Steps is on the way soon apparently, and Martin Carr will be on teh Twitters!

advertisement

Back