System Pics 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tetra_15 by Michel Lavergne, on Flickr
Tetra_18_01 by Michel Lavergne, on Flickr

Pre-Amps, amps and DAC = Teddy Pardo
Music server hardware = Fit-PC 3 powered by Teddy Pardo
Music server software = Daphile
Speakers = Tetra model Phoenix TZ (design and built in Canada)
USB ans Interconnect = LAT International
Speaker wires = Tetra
Power conditioning = Richard Gray model RGPC 1200 Custom
Beautiful speakers! Need to google them now..

Sold it, the AN amp had too much gain for the stepped attenuator in the preamp so decided to try a different route.

Now using a Border Patrol amp with a Kondo (ANJ) M7 preamp (which is off being restored at the moment)

@thebiglebowski wheres all your Audio-Note Kit gone ?!

Sold it, the AN amp had too much gain for the stepped attenuator in the preamp so decided to try a different route.

Now using a Border Patrol amp with a Kondo (ANJ) M7 preamp (which is off being restored at the moment)

Yeah I was disappointed to see the AN kit go too....

Mind you is that Rolling Thunder Bob far right??? Can't quite make it out but if so all is forgiven lol

Very nice. Custom moulds?

Yes. Due to my ongoing hearing issues, I researched cutting out external noise to them reduce volumes - this to protect what's left of my hearing. I suffer from mild-moderate hearing loss, and have good and bad days. The band I play in insist on rehearsing at gig level volumes, so I monitor my keys, vocals etc at a more reasonable level via these. I've also ordered the bluetooth headphone amp recommended on the thread I recently started - that comes tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back