advertisement

The John Westlake/Lakewest MDAC/FDAC, VFET and Detox

John
Will you please include me in email updates too. I'm sure all sponsors who don't want anything to do with FB are more interested in what you have to say than the general chat.
Thanks, Martin

Clock results from john, 0.005hz drift p-p in 280 seconds at 96kHz vs his cesium lab reference. That's 5ppB.

Jarek who does the software needs to be in John's lab to do development and obviously can't be so work on the DEVdac is on hold.

Jarek who does the software needs to be in John's lab to do development and obviously can't be so work on the DEVdac is on hold.

Internet being completely unavailable in John’s lab. There is no reason SW development has to be co located with hardware development.

I was hoping Lakewest would use this lockdown as an opportunity to bottom out the DevDac as much as possible - develop the software / firmware and Rev 4 of the board. Plus we need the case sorting. Lakewest have made some very good progress of late and I hope that the project does not slip again. Given the positive Rev 3 test, we all want to get our hands on the DAC and hear for ourselves ASAP.

advertisement

Back