advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read somewhere else about this problem with FP4 sheet film. Did you have to do a lot of tidying up?

I didn't know about sheet film - what I'd read mentioned it as an issue to do with the backing paper on 120
looks like this

FP4 issue by Pete, on Flickr

I have emailed Ilford to see what they say - that's most likely 15 rolls of film I'd bought affected at £5 or so a roll

Facades 2:

49604743608_29de34d1a0_b.jpg

49605919907_fa8f7914f2_b.jpg

Fabulous, that really is my kind of landscape image!

Thank you John - I really appreciate that! I was worried it would get a bit lost being both a bit dark and also quite a wide aspect ratio (ideally it needs to be seen big)

Thanks again :)

Lefty

The only bit of light I had on on the whole trip came on Sunday afternoon. I normally shy away from making this type of image but I've become more relaxed about that type of thing lately. Much happier to just enjoy being out in the landscape and taking whatever images Mother Nature serves up :)

Llyn Dywarchen by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Nikon Z7 / Nikkor 24-70mm f4 S

Lefty
Very nice..an excellent exposure of a very pleasent subject...utilizing the rule of thirds perfectly..10/10

Thanks Paul
I did use the Ilford site to email them yesterday - no reply yet.
I'll try the feedback form as there wasn't the facility to add attachments on the contact form I used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back