advertisement

North West Audio Show 2020 June 20-21

This is a truly fantastic show - quite possibly the best in the country and it really has something for everyone (even if you are a dyed in the wool ‘seen that, done that’ audio geek like me). I certainly won’t be missing it! Super warm, friendly and with a range of equipment seldom, if ever, seen in the UK - most of the rooms even manage to sound pretty good ;).

Of course there is also the free parking, free entry, free show guide and free glass of bubbly on entry - why can’t every show do this? Very civilised :).

One year I wasn’t offered a glass of something, so I’m going to troll this thread.

Only joking, it’s a fantastic show.

got my tickets, bit of a drive from nottingham, but worth it, my satnav finds it ok but it's a swine to get back home my satnav, tells me to turn left on the way out, but you just go round in a circle, and back to the entrance, must remember to turn right this year,

Loved it last year - on my doorstep really (I cycle past or near it on most Saturday ride outs).
Be interested to see who can beat the few outstanding rooms from last year...

Free shuttle bus will be circulating between Holmes Chapel train station and the Show venue. Time of departures tbc.

NORTH WEST AUDIO SHOW 2020 POSTPONED UNTIL 21st AND 22nd NOVEMBER

With the recent announcement with regards Corona Virus from HM Government, we have decided that the best plan for the North West Audio Show is to postpone the event.

Of course, we have been working in the background, taking necessary professional advice, and have been fully expecting this announcement and so have planned appropriately.

The main concern for us has always been the safety and wellbeing of exhibitors, the public and our team, and as such we believe our forward planning has been essential. To this effect we have booked the De Vere Cranage Estate for the 21stand 22nd November 2020.

People who have booked an overnight stay using code AUDIO2020 will be automatically moved to November dates(a new confirmation email will follow). If people want to cancel instead of rebooking then they need to contact hotel on 01477536666. Those with no codes will be contacted by the hotel and asked if they want to move their reservation to November. There will be no rebooking fee.

If you have any questions then please contact via PM.

Thank you all for your continued support and understanding,

Kris and the Team

Respect to them, it’s the responsible thing to do. I’ve never been before but it’s an hour drive for me each way, I’ll be there!

advertisement

Back