advertisement

Andrew Sabisky.

Interesting that he’s resigned anyway.

Without doubt he was told to resign, when in fact he should have been very publicly sacked. But that would have made President Dominic look bad so... verboten.

You can’t say anything these days!

I think this kind of stuff is pretty standard amongst right wing intellectuals - eugenics in particular. It’s just we have social media now.

The significant thing is No 10 condoning it. Interesting that he’s resigned anyway.
You can't be an intellectual and believe that race (or skin colour, let's call it what it is) determines IQ.

Without doubt he was told to resign, when in fact he should have been very publicly sacked. But that would have made President Dominic look bad so... verboten.
Just weird that he was told to go after Johnson had done the Trump thing of very publicly not distancing himself from his cartoon racist views. I guess he’d served his purpose.
You can't be an intellectual and believe that race (or skin colour, let's call it what it is) determines IQ.
Well what passes for an intellectual on the right. Get them going and this is always where they end up. What’s funny is that there’s nothing unusual about this guy at all, despite Cummings’ wacky recruitment strategy: looks like standard issue Tory nerd think tank type.

You can’t say anything these days!

I think this kind of stuff is pretty standard amongst right wing intellectuals - eugenics in particular. It’s just we have social media now.

The significant thing is No 10 condoning it. Interesting that he’s resigned anyway.
This lot are working to destroy civil service orthodoxy and replace it with a recruitment process conducted by a political freak calling for other personality disorders to apply for the jobs. It’s just an ‘unfortunate coincidence’ that one of the first appears to be a white supremacist member of the religious right who had sought to legitimise rape within marriage again. Stand by for a piece in the Spectator along the lines of “He was yet another gentle conservative voice brought down by political correctness and Marxists”.Cummings, Gove, TobyJugs et al will be right back showing their teeth this time- after all who governs this country?

I'd still love to know what's going on in Boris' head. He surely can't want to be associated with these ideas, so what's stopping him from saying so ? ... and yet, if this is how Boris thinks, how the hell has he managed to get where he has ? Is the Tory party, is the country so bankrupt that this is the kind of thing that is mainstream political thought now ?
I always feared that post Brexit we were going to be diminished as a country, but if it goes on like this, we're going to be (I hope!) a paraiha.

Listen to the voices of the Government and their supporters. They see this as their chance (Brexit and majority) to destroy what they see as the ‘liberal left’.

The universities, judiciary and BBC will he first. The UK is now firmly in the grip of right-wing populism.

I wonder what the ‘one nation’ Conservatives think? I’m not sure they see the danger yet.

Stephen

This story has a great deal more evidence to support the fact that racism is endemic, institutional, systematic and rampant at the very top level of government, than the AS accusation against Labour ever did, yet it does not seem to attract quite the same level of attention.

This story has a great deal more evidence to support the fact that racism is endemic, institutional, systematic and rampant at the very top level of government, than the AS accusation against Labour ever did, yet it does not seem to attract quite the same level of attention.

It's the alt-right fightback against diversity, unconscious bias and equality. Everything 'woke' might stand for.

The reason it's not bigger news is that the press also support this. The BBC and universities don't so they have to go. The proposed 'Ofsteading' of HE will neuter it as a progressive force. The BBC will wither and die.

In this light, Sabisky was the perfect appointment. He's the kind of 'maverick and weirdo' they want.

I'm sure it'll be gay marriage and civil partnerships that are attacked next and, eventually, capital punishment introduced. Maybe even the forced deportation of 'undesirables.'

Wait, that's already happening.

Johnson is the smiling (stupid) face of authoritarianism.

Give it a couple of years and Sabisky wouldn't have gone. This will be the de-facto position of the UK Government.

Stephen

advertisement

Back