advertisement

Andrew Sabisky.

Yebbut. Aren't there any more Blue Sky Thinkers we can shoot down in flames?
This is fun!
It’s not Blue Sky Thinking to espouse principles that were derided as reprehensible and unethical generations ago. Firstly, the simple fact that they were considered and dismissed generations ago, means they are hardly new ideas. And secondly, blue sky thinking is not rehashing old and tired ideas to see if attitudes have changed.

Quite, a thought valid only if one wants to equate 'blue sky' with 'white supremacist'.

'blue sky thinking ' always was a term synonymous with marketing ****: but damned if it's now taken on as a dogwhistle by unreconstructed arseholes.

Each to his own Blue Sky.

I'm still trying to view it through the s**te that's being thrown about on here!
What shite? He’s a racist prick. The trail from his review of Vanehan’s book leads directly to Richard Lynn’s (long discredited) IQ map of the world, much loved by white supremacists.

Furthermore this is not orthogonal to his proposed role. In one of his posts he muses openly about applying his racist ideas about IQ to immigration policy and complains that politicians are resistant to such moves.

Good effin’ riddance.

I'd still love to know what's going on in Boris' head. He surely can't want to be associated with these ideas, so what's stopping him from saying so ? ... and yet, if this is how Boris thinks, how the hell has he managed to get where he has ? Is the Tory party, is the country so bankrupt that this is the kind of thing that is mainstream political thought now ?
I always feared that post Brexit we were going to be diminished as a country, but if it goes on like this, we're going to be (I hope!) a paraiha.

No wonder Sajid Javid banged out if the Treasury advisers he was being asked to accept are of that, ahem, calibre...

I love these sort of threds.
Where else could you find an Unreconstructed A*se*ole or a Prussian Blue Bell End?
Sibinsky is no more! Long live the Pink Vigilantes!
Where's me cocoa?

I love these sort of threds.
Where else could you find an Unreconstructed A*se*ole or a Prussian Blue Bell End?
Sibinsky is no more! Long live the Pink Vigilantes!
Where's me cocoa?

Please enlighten us to your view of Mr Sabiski’s suitability for a senior Civil Service post, and I would be very interested in your analysis of his views on eugenics and the role of women in a loving relationship?

Could you address my queries as to your views to the above please?

You can’t say anything these days!

I think this kind of stuff is pretty standard amongst right wing intellectuals - eugenics in particular. It’s just we have social media now.

The significant thing is No 10 condoning it. Interesting that he’s resigned anyway.

advertisement

Back