advertisement

Star Trek: Picard

Woo-hoo, another Star Trek: Picard episode!

I'm the odd fishie here, maybe the only one who thinks Star Trek: Discovery is OK. Not great trek, but certainly OK trek. However, now that my needle has been recalibrated I'm reminded of that distracted boyfriend meme.

Z8Tcfb8.jpg

Joe

One moment ... error correction algorithm installed and operational.

Reboot.

I'm one of the odd fishies here, amongst the few who think Star Trek: Discovery is OK.

Joe

No no no, you are not alone, I really enjoy Discovery.
I can see past canon problems because although I enjoy all the Treks, I'm certainly no Trekky.
I'm having a harder time with Picard to be honest. I hope now the scene is kind of set we can move on to some proper....

Vuk,

I think the new guy is a character from Lord of the Rings. He needs a cool name with some lines through and dots above the letters, maybe Rømulånár.

Jøé

Vuk,

I think the new guy is a character from Lord of the Rings. He needs a cool name with some lines through and dots above the letters, maybe Rømulånár.

Jøé

...and 8008LAR needs a *better* outfit.

btw -- the latino captain is turning out to be likable. why is there so much room in the ship, though?

Vuk,

My theory is that when the captain isn't ferrying former admirals on crazy quests, he's a Corellian smuggler or possibly the captain of a Firefly-class vessel who's looking to assemble a motley crew of lovable misfits until stupid Fox cancels the program and pisses me off.

Whether the former or later, he needs a spacious ship.

Joe

He’ll need all the space if we keep getting reunited with old shipmates a week at a time.

advertisement

Back