advertisement

what is wrong in this picture?

Oh please make it stop.

Joe, can you conjure up a Vulcan minddump or something and get Mr Cryptic to enlighten us?

Thanks, bruthah.

You're a good organic vessel containing the zygote in which an embryo develops until it can survive on its own, too.

Joe

I suspect that the main thing wrong, in vuk’s head anyway, is that he’s not the one strolling out of a nice hotel clutching GOT Girls hand...

My understanding is the Jonus brothers cannot shag, which makes that situation somewhat of a waste.

Grief Yuk, you remind me of my late parents who made up their own rules for scrabble. Meaningless, but enjoyable.

Bloss.

PS:Bet oyu do not reply to this, snob.

Grief Yuk, you remind me of my late parents who made up their own rules for scrabble. Meaningless, but enjoyable.

Bloss.

PS:Bet oyu do not reply to this, snob.
When on holiday one year my wife and I had a scrabble game with another couple. The guy kept putting down random letters. When challenged he claimed they were "Scrabble" words.

I made up a word during a Scrabble game — teneckylgy.

If you look for it online, you may not find it ... well, not until google indexes this page and when it does you can say it’s online and use it yourself in Scrabble.

Joe

advertisement

Back