advertisement

The Wam/Kegworth HIFI show 2020

This will be happening in Room 120:

Linn Akurate Exakt front end, Lejonklou power amps and Graham LS5/9 modified to run active.

Hope to see you there.

Pleased to see you have Doug MacLeod there, everyone should make sure he’s in their play list, from the reference recording series. Recorded live, great music, superb recording on vinyl and CD.
Your list is very long, looking forward to hear further proof Linn Space and Exakt is the way forward

Pleased to see you have Doug MacLeod there, everyone should make sure he’s in their play list, from the reference recording series. Recorded live, great music, superb recording on vinyl and CD.
Your list is very long, looking forward to hear further proof Linn Space and Exakt is the way forward

Don't forget to ask for some MacLeod when you visit the room :)

I remember it well! It was more like a linen cupboard than a bedroom. :D
There is a room like that at Kegworth, there was a guy there last year who carried three systems in one suitcase in said room... he had some decent sounds for such a tiny space!

In case it hasn't got across to everyone yet, the unfortunate decision has been made to postpone the HiFi Wigwam show at Kegworth for the coming weekend
https://hifiwigwam.com/forum/topic/140328-wam-show-postponed/
I for one will be very disappointed as have also arranged to drive past Kegworth from Dorset to audition some new speakers
Still a brave and wise decision in the current circumstances.

In case it hasn't got across to everyone yet, the unfortunate decision has been made to postpone the HiFi Wigwam show at Kegworth for the coming weekend
https://hifiwigwam.com/forum/topic/140328-wam-show-postponed/
I for one will be very disappointed as have also arranged to drive past Kegworth from Dorset to audition some new speakers
Still a brave and wise decision in the current circumstances.

Thanks for the info. If feels like the right thing to do. It's a pity as I'd never been before and was looking forward to it.

By coincidence I cancelled my hotel room at the nearby Best Western this morning. I was reading the other day that the organisers of the Cranage show will be reviewing the situation nearer June.

advertisement

Back