advertisement

what is wrong in this picture?

vuk

\o/ choose anarchy
as part of my ongoing-but-sporadic celebrity outrage theme...

what is wrong in this picture?

a9jbFJO.jpg

The biggest thing wrong with that photo is that I've already spent too much time looking at it trying to figure out what has set you off.

Beautiful people can be so repulsive.

Its Sansa Stark and her Hubby..... (minor GOTR fan here so I recognized her at least) . Don't know what's wrong with the picture other than they are both trying too hard wardrobe-wise.

Vuk,

Slightly blown out highlights and too much skin smoothing in Photoshop? It also looks a bit 2D, so obviously not a Leica shot.

Am I close?

Joe

chaps is deliberately said "in" the picture, not "with". it's not about the photography.

There's a barely visible bloke behind him. But who gives a shit?
And the hand on the door handle isn't necessarily the one belonging to the bloke at rear right.. but I'm past caring now...

Vuk,

I’m stumped. Is it that some guy who couldn’t afford a whole suit somehow managed to court an attractive woman?

By the way, I have no idea who these people are, but I can say unequivocally that it’s not Captain Kirk and Yeoman Rand.

latest

Joe

It's at the Four Seasons, but which one? The one in uptown Manhattan has revolving doors.

As for what's wrong with the picture? She "could do better".

@Joe P

surely there must be a vulcan saying or jewish sanitary dictate about a man's chest hair coming into contact with that of a sheep.

note: that's only problem #1.

advertisement

Back