advertisement

Karma 1-0 Driver

Not quite the same but I saw a van driver pulling up in a disabled bay today, just to get a sandwich. Not a delivery driver.

Someone challenged him but was ignored so I sent a message to his company asking them to remind him to display his blue badge next time...

A director rang me to confirm that he was being dealt with promptly as they took this seriously. You could tell that they were well pissed off with him.

For those that know the A27 at Crossbush, the queue of traffic can be a right PITA, so best to take the left lane, go round the service area and come back to the roundabout from the other way. Whilst doing that, always keep an eye open for a late slot in the queue on the right, just in case :) Guilty as charged, but you can do it subtly. Will now keep an eye open for the rozzers however - there are already red light cameras there

For those that know the A27 at Crossbush

Had to drive it every evening for several years ...but that was a few years ago now...and it was awful back then. I know it has become a lot worse. The sooner they get the Arundel bypass sorted the better!

Odds on it was an Audi driver..? :p

advertisement

Back