advertisement

System Pics 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I claim that a concrete wall with wallpaper absorbs better than a double glazed window.
Not for low frequencies. Neither has much absorption to speak of at high frequencies.

Random-incidence absorption coefficients

walls.jpg

glazing.jpg

Hi there! I briefly had the LP12 on an Ikea Lack table.
A turntable does look a bit lost on a Lack. I suppose you've considered a wall shelf? You could put it above the rack so that it doesn't use any more space than it does at the moment. It does look like there's not much space below the window though :(

Someone just browsing the pictures will think that's a strange looking pair of speakers. Having played Red Dead Redemption 2, bears and wolves especially are no joke at all, I had my throat ripped out several times :)

Someone just browsing the pictures will think that's a strange looking pair of speakers. Having played Red Dead Redemption 2, bears and wolves especially are no joke at all, I had my throat ripped out several times :)

The black bears weren't too bad, you just hoped you never ran into a grizzly. We had cougars too (not the "good" kind ;-) and even though I never saw one you knew they were out there.

It was a 5th floor apartment so we had no worries about wildlife walking into the house although there was plenty around the neighbourhood. Took this from the side deck. Thought they were "fighting" at first lol.
5-F600737-C7-E9-4-C2-F-879-E-1505141-CF4-AC.jpg

Look he’s giving the other one a piggy back...must have hurt his paw or something...soooo cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back