advertisement

Brexit next week: give me a positive effect it will have on my daily life

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Boris is happy to light up no10 with the red white and blue for Brexit but is happy to let British Steel get sold to the Chinese... Tories don't give a toss about British Industry.
I can at least have the smug satisfaction of saying "I told you so" to any Brexiteers in the coming years when things go further down the pan.

It's Stupid o'clock!

In the future this will be seen as the biggest foreign policy mistake for decades.

So who is going down to Parliament Square tonight to do the Hokey Cokey with Johnson, Tommy Robinson, Mark Francois aka Petit-Anglais, and the rest of the Brexiteer racists?

It seems like some of the most vocal Brexiteers on pfm don't even live in England, which makes them hypocritical at best.

Knees bend, arms stretch - Fart, fart, fart.

Jack

Just googled Mark Francois as I can't say I'd ever heard of him. Was he really that stupid to change his surname to "little England" - you couldn't make that up!

Yup.

I've just cancelled my Sky contract. It was expensive and a load of ****.

Glad to be shot of it.

FFS they are actually setting off fireworks around here.:(

Couple of such splutters down here, even in deep-Remain bit of SW.

And here's a thought: Now I am an Englishman again, can I now shoot such f%^wits with a Longbow, say after dark or on Sundays, just-because-I-felt-like-it, as used to be the case? I do hope so; and it's not like their likely-equally-dense rellies could take me to Court in the EU for Gammon Rights abuses. Ha.

<wanders-off to carve a new Yew bow.../>

Listening to some of the speeches with the gleeful dolts telling us we are all coming together and we are all now leavers.... well not me, Brexiteers can go and **** themselves as far as I'm concerned and my opinion is unlikely to change any time soon. Anyway it's all too depressing..I'm off to bed as dreams have to be better than this xenophobic Little Engand nightmare!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back