advertisement

Malcolm Steward RIP

Condolences to Malcolm’s family and friends. An amazing writer - to the point and thought-provoking. He had a taste in music that matched my own - so I would eagerly explore his recommendations.

We also share a love of hyphens.

Andrew

Very similar for me too, I always read Malcolm's articles first. A master of the mixed metaphor

That's really sad. I used to be an avid buyer of Hi Fi Review in the 1980s. Was reading his review of the Shahinian Compass only this weekend. RIP.

How very sad. Like many others, Malcolm was a one of the first reviewers I read - and always enjoyed.

Regards from everyone here at WH. RIP. I enjoyed his thorough reviews over the years for the companies I've worked with, he was a kind and genuine man and will be missed.

Oh dear. RIP.

I bought the first Audiophile mag for the cartridge balance plastic freebie.
I bought subsequent issues to read Malcolm Steward’s reviews.

Very sad, sounds like he’s had a tough time over the past few years since his accident.

Rest In Peace Malcom.

Very sad news indeed! He was a stalwart, a true gentleman in the hi-fi industry and many an enjoyable hour was spent reading his writings.

Thank you for the legacy you have left behind, Rest In Peace Malcolm.

Very saddened to hear this news. His articles introduced me to a lot of great music that would have passed me by. RIP

I was always keen to read what Malcolm enthused about.

His reviews always intrigued me .

Hope the mains are well sorted wherever you are now and the timing is good.

I remember reading his Vortexbox and Squeezebox Touch reviews which guided me in trials at that time. His reviews coupled enthusiasm with the discovery of the new and I liked his honesty. RIP.

advertisement

Back