advertisement

Caroline Flack

This is a really odd story - I am very confused as to what is going on. With both protaganists claiming things are not as they seem - I am confused as to how a prosecution can continue. We have not got the whole story yet.

Odd it is still going on when the boyfriend says it did not happen , police waisting time and money again , going to need some stunning evidence if both parties involved deny everything

An ITV spokesperson said: "ITV has a long standing relationship with Caroline and we understand and accept her decision [to stand down from filming the next series of Love Island]. We will remain in contact with her over the coming months about future series of Love Island." (link)

Let’s hope we never find out if ITV would react the same way if a man was charged with assault after (allegedly) cracking his sleeping girlfriend’s head open with a lamp, causing a scene which police described as a "horror film".

When she slept with a 17yo boy she was called a Cougar.

We all laughed of course (lucky boy) as that's what you do.

When I first heard about the assault, I assumed it was the usual girl kicking him etc but had at least assumed the poor lad was awake

Reactions: PsB
I am assuming there is recorded evidence from the report to the Police. DV in any form should be prosecuted.

how you be annoying while you sleep?
And, why a lamp. Lamp's are useful and often expensive.
Someone needs to shed some light on this whole scenario.

advertisement

Back