advertisement

Tamara Ecclestone burgled.

https://www.loveproperty.com/news/82513/the-crystal-bathtub-that-costs-1-million-dollars

<Quote .>.......All of the precious stone used for the baths were sourced right from the Amazon rainforest in Brazil, from a 10 tonne (23,000 lb) chunk of rock crystal.

The raw material was then split and taken to Florence to be carved by hand over hundreds of back-breaking hours to create the smooth interior surface. Hardly the most ethical piece of homeware, we must admit.

Crystal is known for being one of the most powerful healing stones and is said to have energy enhancing properties that can also help with emotional trauma. It turns out it's not just a glamorous accessory after all. <end Quote>

At least she will be able to sooth away the emotional trauma in the thing.

( practical northern mode on ) how do you keep the water hot in that thing ?...doesn't it go cold as you are filling it up ? ( mode off ) ......... ( millionaires have problems too you know )

water?
Surely Krug or on scruffy days ass milk.

of course, i didn't mean to imply anything like that. her choices are about what she imagines to be posh. it's like people who rent stretch limousines (does that exist in the UK?) for their prom or concert-going imagining that the car signals wealth and class whereas, in reality, it represents the exact opposite.

They certainly exist but I don't think anyone hires one without a large sense of irony. They are the choice of hen parties and kids leaving secondary (high) school as Bob McC has indicated, no one ever though they were classy. Even a stretch Roller is so gauche.

rolls-royce-phantom-stretched-limousine.jpg

They certainly exist but I don't think anyone hires one without a large sense of irony. They are the choice of hen parties and kids leaving secondary (high) school as Bob McC has indicated, no one ever though they were classy. Even a stretch Roller is so gauche.

rolls-royce-phantom-stretched-limousine.jpg

The lead singer of Nickelback, Chad Kroeger runs around in a Bentley stretch limo when in the UK, I ran into him at a "High on Fire" gig. :)
701-303-limousine-bentley_mulsanne-001.jpg

The lead singer of Nickelback, Chad Kroeger runs around in a Bentley stretch limo when in the UK, I ran into him at a "High on Fire" gig. :)

I thought for one stunned moment that you went to a Nickleback gig !!!!!!!

I bet those crystal meth sorry amazon crystal baths make the water go cold very quickly.
Pete

Steady on lads! I’d hardly be posting here if I’d smashed her back doors in and made off with enough jewellery to buy a new amp from Naim, would I?

I've been burgled 3 times over the past 25 years, and I must say that the police never hunted the culprits down quite so implacably.

advertisement

Back