advertisement

VAN DEN HUL The Extender

That looks suspiciously like a medical claim, and these are prohibited other than for bona fide medical products.

FFS.

I'm undecided if this is actually worse than their whiplash curing bracelet (yes, really).

Van-den-Hul_healthring.jpg

I wonder if AJ makes a cock ring version? Imagine how much he could charge for that! Enhanced shagging and simultaneously making Sade or Marvin Gaye (other shagging music is available...) sound awesome. He’s missing a trick there.

I get the impression Van den Hul has been trying out some seriously strong drugs.
Presumably, if you sell highly expensive audio accessories you can afford ‘the best.’

Nordost have recently launched a similar physics ‘defying’ product. In fact the whole gimmick isn’t new, it’s just the latest audiophile fashion.

"Communicates directly with your brain"
Hmmmm. I'd love to hear about the mechanism by which this happens.

"Communicates directly with your brain"
Hmmmm. I'd love to hear about the mechanism by which this happens.
From Impressions: van den Hul’s The Extender:
"As a further clarification, Randy Forman sent along a brief comment that A. J. sent to him to pass along to me: "Just got off the phone with AJ. The name of the signal that The Extender produces is called Scalar Waves, as pioneered by Tesla." van den Hul also wanted to mention that his technical assistant, Mr. Juergen Ultee, played an important role in developing the Scalar Wave concept in The Extender."

I wonder what the specified human safety limits are for this rather elusive form of EM radiation, if different from the usual type of EM wave. I assume the product bears a CE mark and has a corresponding technical file.

From Impressions: van den Hul’s The Extender:
"As a further clarification, Randy Forman sent along a brief comment that A. J. sent to him to pass along to me: "Just got off the phone with AJ. The name of the signal that The Extender produces is called Scalar Waves, as pioneered by Tesla." van den Hul also wanted to mention that his technical assistant, Mr. Juergen Ultee, played an important role in developing the Scalar Wave concept in The Extender."

I wonder what the specified human safety limits are for this rather elusive form of EM radiation, if different from the usual type of EM wave. I assume the product bears a CE mark and has a corresponding technical file.
I can't quite work out whether them emitting scalar waves, (magnitude only, no vector), is a good or bad thing. I mean, does this mean the sweet spot is infinitesimally small or infinitely large? I suspect only an n=1 study could answer this question.

I should add that, unlike cables magick, the Schumann field has merely been adopted by audiophiles - hence some major disparity in pricing (between £50.00 and £5K for a pair). It’s kind of like Peter Belt meets electronics.

A Schumann field generator is what I believe the VdH (two in his case) is selling and also what Nordost are using in their QPOINT Resonance Synchronizer:

QPOINT_600.jpg

These aren’t the only two companies producing such a device, just the only two I can remember right now.

There is some interesting comment here:

http://www.aca.gr/index/hiend/hiendArticles?row=102

Talosians communicate directly with your brain, and I for one would pay good money for some Talos IV in a box.

Joe

This all seems to make Peter Belt seem like a sensible chap.
Some of his speakers were rather good.
He was an amiable bloke.
Probably because he was a Northerner.

I should add that, unlike cables magick, the Schumann field has merely been adopted by audiophiles - hence some major disparity in pricing (between £50.00 and £5K for a pair). It’s kind of like Peter Belt meets electronics.

A Schumann field generator is what I believe the VdH (two in his case) is selling and also what Nordost are using in their QPOINT Resonance Synchronizer:

QPOINT_600.jpg

These aren’t the only two companies producing such a device, just the only two I can remember right now.

There is some interesting comment here:

http://www.aca.gr/index/hiend/hiendArticles?row=102
I’d need to know if it was Robert or Clara I was getting before shelling out.

And it will set you back 2730 € in France. Nuts. You could buy a perfectly good pair of speakers for that ridiculous amount of money.
For oil tycoons only.

Maybe they are just trying to answer the question I keep asking myself too - "how crazy and obvious does the woo need to be before audiophiles stop believing in it?".
We live in a post truth world. Only the true believers will attain audio nirvana. A finite human mind cannot envisage true perfection, it needs to be led by a master towards the ultimate destination. The degree to which you complete the journey will depend upon your belief and your willingness to accept the Word, even when it conflicts with your own current shallow understandings.

So, how about another packet of magic beads to go with your audiophile fuses? These beads are directional. The electrons in the component atoms are polarised and only rotate in one direction.

advertisement

Back