advertisement

Winter election III

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s your bet for the outcome?

Who knows? We know what the polling says but there is so much variance in the polling and weirdness in the election that it's hard to be certain of anything.

But if you offered me any sort of hung parliament at this point I would bite your hand off.

Although the last MRP showed a Tory majority of 68. And MRP doesn't capture tactical voting.
I'm worried tactical voting is going to be prove to be a complete cluster__k although that may be just my limited personal perspective after investing a lot of time in a constituency that Labour could win if people weren't being advised to vote tactically for Lib Dems, who won't win in a million years.

Anyway, Tory seats halve in a week and that's before you take into account all the other stuff like tactical votes and questionable adjustments for new voters and young voters, and the undecideds, who will break to Labour unless I'm wrong about humanity. So yes this is a bit of a boost and I do still think Labour will be the biggest party.

I'm worried tactical voting is going to be prove to be a complete cluster__k although that may be just my limited personal perspective after investing a lot of time in a constituency that Labour could win if people weren't being advised to vote tactically for Lib Dems, who won't win in a million years.

Anyway, Tory seats halve in a week and that's before you take into account all the other stuff like tactical votes and questionable adjustments for new voters and young voters, and the undecideds, who will break to Labour unless I'm wrong about humanity. So yes this is a bit of a boost and I do still think Labour will be the biggest party.
Lets hope so.

There are various Labour campaign events in Kensington and Chelsea tomorrow. I'm going to leaflet and door knock at 3pm in Earls Court. We're all meeting outside Marks and Sparks. If anyone from pfm is around, please feel free to join in.

The constituency MP is Labour's Emma Dent-Coad, but she has a very small majority. It was great she kicked the Tories out at the last election.

Kensington & Chelsea council is Tory. Grenfell happened under their watch and they are in short c^^^^. The council are austerity ideologues and hostile environment racists through and through.

Jack

There are various Labour campaign events in Kensington and Chelsea tomorrow. I'm going to leaflet and door knock at 3pm in Earls Court. We're all meeting outside Marks and Sparks. If anyone on pfm is around, please feel free to join in.

The constituency MP is Labour's Emma Dent-Coad, but she has a very small majority. It was great she kicked the Tories out at the last election.

Kensington & Chelsea council is Tory. Grenfell happened under their watch and they are in short c^^^^. The council are austerity ideologues and hostile environment racists through and through.

Jack
Really need the Lib Dems to wise up here: they're still acting like they can win it and taking a lot of the tactical anti-Tory vote. If you're canvassing locally Jack this is definitely the place to do it, and tell everyone that the tactical sites are agreed (I think) that Labour is the one to go for.

There are various Labour campaign events in Kensington and Chelsea tomorrow. I'm going to leaflet and door knock at 3pm in Earls Court. We're all meeting outside Marks and Sparks. If anyone from pfm is around, please feel free to join in.

Jack
All the best Jack.

I'm curious at to why my recent post has been removed.
I'm sure hardly anyone here saw it.
It was a bit of political joshing, taking the piss out of Jeremy Corbyn, to counter the left wing love-in that this site seems to have become.
Hey ho....

It was a bit of political joshing, taking the piss out of Jeremy Corbyn, to counter the left wing love-in that this site seems to have become.
Hey ho....
Potential libel would be my guess

Hey ho....
Maybe follow your hoofed post? Just joshing there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back