advertisement

Winter election III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, God, not that one again.

Sure. I'm sympathetic to the plight of the Palestinians, but I have to admit not to the point of going over there to lay a wreath on the grave of a Black September murderer. Even without inhaling.
Ahh... you'd rather see him hobnobbing with those who chuck students out of helicopters. Without inhaling. Got it.

I

No this post is bullshit fake news debunked by the paediatrician in charge and while I’m sure you’re posting this in good faith I’ve had to report it in case EV sees it.

I’ll run it as if entirely fake (as I believe it to be) it shows exactly the depths the popularist/far-right will sink to. This story has the potential to be the ‘Gillian Duffy’ moment of this election and prevent the lying shit Johnson from getting a majority, so lets shine a spotlight on those that would also lie for him.

PS If anyone can link to citation from the hospital staff backing the Mirror story that would be very useful.

Multiple bots have fanned out on Facebook, all copy and pasting the same tweet, claiming to have a friend who’s a nursing Sister at ‘Leeds Hospital’ who says the image is faked. Popular woman that.

C4 News interviews voters in Bolsover, including traditional Labour voters who would be voting Conservative. One young woman said “I’m bored with Brexit, I’m voting for Boris to get it sorted”. She’s bored with Brexit and handing her vote to Johnson. We are f****ed.
In Hartlepool, working class racists are running the Brexit Party campaign to get Squire Tice elected. It’s utterly depressing. We’ll find out on Friday how far the Northern Labour vote has been captured by Farage and Johnson.
If I'm honest, the fact that large numbers of working-class former Labour supporters appear not to share my sensible centrist, liberal middle-class values doesn't really come as any great surprise. What does perhaps surprise me is that it has taken so long to become so obvious.

I am sure the EHRC will give Labour a clean bill of health, plenty of experts on here who will give testomy. I still maintain it is a massive failure of leadership from JC, pretty obvious this could turn into a problem for him.
This article on Jewish voters is very interesting - in fact only 11% voted Labour in 2017. I possibly helps to explain why the anti Corbyn sentiment is so dominant...

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ut-corbyn-jewish-voters-turn-away-from-labour
except that the loss of the Jewish vote started under ED Miliband.

Do you think Cummings is already writing Johnson’s deeply corrupt St.Francis of Assisi victory speech for outside No.10 this Friday?

If I'm honest, the fact that large numbers of working-class former Labour supporters appear not to share my sensible centrist, liberal middle-class values doesn't really come as any great surprise. What does perhaps surprise me is that it has taken so long to become so obvious.
There isn't a party representing sensible centrist, liberal middle class values so who do you expect these former working-class Labour supporters to vote for? They want change to stop their lives going downhill. A large proportion are poorly educated and so susceptible to believing nonsense the more educated do not. In the absence of an effective opposition (which is where I would place most blame if blame is to be dished out) the consequences are about to become apparent.

People are saying the 4-year-old boy that was left on the hospital floor is fake news. What do you think?

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/news/l...hqDFsjjV_XpqHpljpsNtdzVeyk3U#comments-section

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/polit...775.282199858.1575963203-730616133.1575103957

This is what was posted:

PSeoJzl.jpg

Once again Allison Pearson covers herself in glory.

https://twitter.com/demarionunn/status/1204190151041269765

They have to (and rightly so) acknowledge any incidents of anti-Semitism in the party, and treat them seriously, and should be respectful to the Jewish community given the sensitivities of Jews given their history. This is all what one would expect from a political party committed to countering racism and bigotry.

But there's no more anti-Semitism within Labour than society in general, and the other political parties, according to polling data.

Thus the notion that it is a scandal within Labour is false. It is a fabricated scandal. A politically-motivated, fabricated scandal.

Polling data, what has that to do with the issue? If it is a politically motivated scandal why have Corbyn, McDonnell and Lansman not called it out as such and produced the evidence to show it? You should show the evidence that you have uncovered and hand it over to them, it would be extremely useful in the election campaign.

IP address would be interesting to see if they are, ahem, non-UK...
It’s a hoot- various folk have hunted down the identity of the many, many friends of the apocryphal ‘Leeds Hospital’ sister. I saw one who’s a hardline Kipper and another, “Sheree” ( identical tweet to the Kipper) who’s been already been caught lying- she isn’t a nurse at all, but works as a PA for her GP husband and is a, wait for it, FB friend of Matt Hancock. She pulled her FB account when her little scam was revealed.

I’ll run it as if entirely fake (as I believe it to be) it shows exactly the depths the popularist/far-right will sink to. This story has the potential to be the ‘Gillian Duffy’ moment of this election and prevent the lying shit Johnson from getting a majority, so lets shine a spotlight on those that would also lie for him.

PS If anyone can link to citation from the hospital staff backing the Mirror story that would be very useful.

Statement from the Hospital:-

https://www.leedsth.nhs.uk/about-us...edia-statement-childrens-emergency-department

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/10/trol...spital-floor-faked-labour-activists-11589821/

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back