advertisement

email disclaimer pollution

vuk

\o/ choose anarchy
[not the new name of @matthewr's band]

what is the point of these things? i suspect they have almost no effect on behaviour (mainly because nobody reads them) -- if any effect exists, i would guess it is probably in the opposite direction of what's intended. on top of it all, it pollutes the message and, ultimately, the environment.

here is one i go a little earlier:

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is confidential and may be privileged. No rights to that privilege are waived. Only the intended recipient is authorized to read or use this email. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this email, without copying, printing or disclosing it.

This email is directed in confidence solely to the person named above and may contain confidential, privileged or personal health information. Please be aware that this email may also be released to members of the public under Ontario's Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act if required. Review, distribution, or disclosure of this email by anyone other than the person(s) for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately via a return email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you for your cooperation.

Please be aware that this email may also be released to members of the public under Ontario's Protection of Privacy Act if required.

Worst. Protection of Privacy. Act. Ever.

Joe

Not “worst” just......

giphy.gif

we should them, anyone that posts them, anyone that appears to like or appreciate them

That makes no grammatical sense at all.

And where's the Horta? This thread needs a Horta.

Joe

That makes no grammatical sense at all.

And where's the Horta? This thread needs a Horta.

Joe

yes it does appear that i have missed out the key. You do appear to have some use.

we ban should them, anyone that posts them, anyone that appears to like or appreciate them

They seem like a decent bunch of lads to me, which section of the forum do they hang out in, Classical? DIY?

Simon,

we ban should them, anyone that posts them, anyone that appears to like or appreciate them

Can you give me the name of the bad person who's making you to write like Yoda and to read and participate in a thread you have no interest in? I shall give him a proper tongue lashing. I might even open a large can of moderator whup-ass on him!

Joe

Hook,

Did you notice the Miranda-class starship at the bottom right?

Joe

advertisement

Back