advertisement

The Tory leadership race- that’s quite a bestiary there II.

“Vice President Mike Pence announced in January his plans to move into the Naval Observatory with his family and their menagerie, which included two cats, a rabbit, and a snake”.

I have a question, which one is Pence’s daemon?

Hmmm, I wonder...

ZAB6rjQ.jpg

He gets to a) rubbish the May/Hammond austerity years and b) shoot Labour's fox by promising major infrastructure projects and improved public services.
Yes. And Labour may have offered an open goal by preparing fairly detailed plans for such projects while deliberately avoiding plans for radical tax increases. It's possible to imagine a Keynesian Johnson administration - but racist, and based on massive bungs to his supporters. So, unsustainable, but enough to keep the Tories going a while longer.

Yes. And Labour may have offered an open goal by preparing fairly detailed plans for such projects while deliberately avoiding plans for radical tax increases. It's possible to imagine a Keynesian Johnson administration - but racist, and based on massive bungs to his supporters. So, unsustainable, but enough to keep the Tories going a while longer.
Boris is everywhere in a hard hat. Spend spend spend in the grim up north Labour heartlands. Gove, The Saj and the other members of the “war cabinet” are doing all the dirty stuff with “managed no deal”, ie every penny of money Johnson gives out will be cut down by the bill for walking out of the EU.

I notice Johnson’s first real policy is to increase police numbers. A good thing IMHO as the service is woefully understaffed due to the Tory cuts over the past decade, though my guess is Johnson is doing it as he expects mass civil unrest once the penny drops what his threatened ‘hard Brexit’ actually is.
48483128177_f5c2321665_b.jpg

advertisement

Back