advertisement

Phonography

Jo Ann liked to climb in to bags and baskets for a nap.

20180906-145316.jpg

CCM2Q5SO-mOgi65-cWsmCkTqdjAZPhjXsB0IZBZyw_NfSUdJai9tc9ft9fE5_hIv_ZrKgbbP0DRULgA7JSzlKVDIurJ4R3U_OW-seKoS9qTRd2a0uK10zcw5vfl42VglRMdNRy4tsx4MKUi7fzeRNzbMXCQYoggIEWu7OUoNpjAYfViddWqhOcTPhMYRYpqBnzEuy3mGTbCbtLh_VKOvSMEDm3HBI7F6J4KZYna56xmFs3-MWGxLVnGLdysjmjaI5CWQvJ2pJJDPF4bzL7WvQUMrSAt3OgXNMCroa3kECEbdmjJMBTjF5PYDiMOS0BHDFBtbRQeeMRQodGoP8Y3FpxEP1LJkCWWPaattRIZe510cec-HSJ9d8Kbv9wn8M2l9yuJOx1txBuP97eS3Nt4jvFgTJLQnPFgCocuoJPu-O3-FyQmITFUbS08KlO4mJzF_AYkm0SpHRP8t7whGECplYvQV40bncJX-ewY4m4ZUD8frb2DWrLlX2KTlzOPHCXVE3EQ_YOK4Whp4UdVuiq41udG4BaPhIGcGjSlUJP1rQTWrtU2Urd68xbw3O2fThJ_Zd9K1X6U22kB2QmTdRh6VVNixX1hQk7cpNL472OQ32CbGYcKGntOpIADVZl7Q2pRyk4-z9M4k7djLZFdLS5wmXEzf5Y5ziCJ9=w995-h591-no

P 30 Pro A week or so back in.....rather expensive Thailand!
I think that p 30 pro has to be the best of the cameraphones - as a camera at the moment. Colours are fantastic and it does the trick bokeh really well. Just wish it was put into an iPhone.

I think that p 30 pro has to be the best of the cameraphones - as a camera at the moment. Colours are fantastic and it does the trick bokeh really well. Just wish it was put into an iPhone.

I'm glad it wasn't put in an iPhone.....I'll never have an apple product if I can help it and would surely missed out on this great camera had it been in one.

As it is I am tempted to ditch the D810 which has seen only minimal use of late.

I'm glad it wasn't put in an iPhone.....I'll never have an apple product if I can help it and would surely missed out on this great camera had it been in one.

As it is I am tempted to ditch the D810 which has seen only minimal use of late.

I'm tied up deep in Apple's eco system so it's IPhone all the way for me. I just enjoy the way everything links & syncs no matter which device you're using. Editing pictures in LR on the current iPad Pro's 12" screen is very nice experience as the screen is so bloody good!

Apple need to up their game on the camera side of things now to match the P30 Pro. Hats off to Huawei for raising the game to the point where you're even thinking of ditching your D810 which I know has amazing image quality ( I know a few fellow pros who use one).

Maybe Apple will be the first ones to put in a bigger sensor. The phones are certainly big enough these days to handle it! That'll be the next big jump in quality and could see off the lower middle end of the camera market as we know the bottom segment went years ago.

advertisement

Back