advertisement

Trump Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenwald is right.

Trump had plans to move into the Russian real estate market, as he has done in dozens of countries. He was also rightly proposing detente with Russia.

The US establishment, very pissed off with Putin due to him standing against their warmongering, claimed Putin hacked the DNC, and gave Assange the data.

Clinton, the US establishment's pick to channel their extremist, genocidal American Exceptionalist ideology, lost.

She and the DNC needed people to blame for her loss to a simpleton, to deflect from her woeful campaign.

The US establishment needed to stop Trump from creating better relations with Russia.

And so Russiagate - the conspiracy theory that Trump colluded with Putin in the alleged 'election interference' - was born.

Despite the vast resources at Mueller's disposal he failed to prove that this conspiracy theory was in fact true.

And if it was true he'd have got the evidence, because some people would have talked, knowing that lying to Mueller would land them in the slammer, as was the case for many who lied during the investigation, though not about anything related to collusion, of course.

Now everyone knows that Trump, like Clinton is a crooked gangster. He may well have made millions from a Trump Tower in Moscow, but the fact is it didn't happen, and he'll only gain from the Democrats continuing to flog this dead Russiagate horse.

I'm sure it's fun though, for those into that kind of thing, trying to piece together the desired picture from the scraps of info out there, and the lies, and no doubt there's still plenty of frustrated Russiagaters out there to keep buying Seth's books (I bet there's at least three more), but it'll not lead to anything but more frustration, more money for Seth, and potentially four more years of Trump.

As usual Max puts his fingers in his ears & repeats his mantra - same as happened on the audio section of this forum - preferring his own mythological story (with certain elements of truth in it) to the facts as laid out in Mueller's report & the even more wide-ranging & researched evidence of Seth

John, Mueller could not prove collusion, yet you talk of me putting my fingers in my ears?

Seriously, just think about that for a moment. How ridiculous it sounds given Mueller's verdict (in terms of collusion). Given it vindicates what I've been saying for two years.

Anyway, 7am start in the morning and a busy week ahead, so do carry on. I'll have the odd look in to see what you naughty boys are getting up to.

G'night!

How can we express the will of the British people to NOT have a royal visit from the Trump.

No Trump here. Trump not welcome

Build a wall?

The tide on impeachment seems to be turning over the weekend, with far more people having read the report and coming to the conclusion that impeachment hearings should start sooner rather than later.

Twitter thread with some information on Mueller's ongoing counter-intelligence investigation: https://twitter.com/andrewsweiss/status/1120439752820436997

I've noticed those stories on the increase too. Thing is, I can't imagine too many people actually reading the report. And so - for me - it has a bit of that blog-media astroturf reek.

My take is more government dysfunction to assure government remains dysfunctional (but plenty functional enough for lobbies) well into the next multi-billion dollar election cycle. Or maybe it's all about stoking interest in a bankrupt process that keeps the focus on the principles rather than any positive results. Hard to say.

Mr Trump, we were wondering whether you’d like a game of golf on our newest course, on Salisbury Plain? Ignore the warning signs about unexploded ordnance, just a ruse to keep the riffraff out. You would? Excellent! After you, my dear chap.

My kids were playing with their minions fart-gun this weekend. A few thousand of them would make an excellent welcome for the “trump”

I've noticed those stories on the increase too. Thing is, I can't imagine too many people actually reading the report. And so - for me - it has a bit of that blog-media astroturf reek.

My take is more government dysfunction to assure government remains dysfunctional (but plenty functional enough for lobbies) well into the next multi-billion dollar election cycle. Or maybe it's all about stoking interest in a bankrupt process that keeps the focus on the principles rather than any positive results. Hard to say.

But as Anderson explains, “Russia’s efforts targeting the United States take a myriad of forms — it is, in essence, a numbers game. Not every intelligence campaign needs to be successful for Russia to have achieved its goals.” END

But as Andreyevich explains, “America's efforts targeting Russia take a myriad of forms — it is, in essence, a numbers game. Not every intelligence campaign needs to be successful for the USA to have achieved its goals.” END

Wes Goodman, who is the Republican state legislator for Ohio, is married to a woman who is assistant director of an annual anti-abortion rally known as March for Life.

Not for much longer, I suspect...

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back