advertisement

Trump Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald Trump: “Total exoneration.” Sarah Sanders: “Complete exoneration.” Special Counsel: “Does not exonerate him.”

The Exoneratus Maleficus...

trump_halo.jpg

No, yank does not need to do that. Be honest, Max, you don’t know much about computers, networking etc do you? While I don’t necessarily disagree with you, there are many, many factors that affect speed of file transfer. including blocks, OS, even tea on a a usb drive, not to mention network speed, length of cable distance from .... I suggest you contact the many computer experts on pfm and ask them.

P.S. I see Tony has mentioned the political angle, which I, for once, did not in a brave attempt to be tactful.

I maintain that to be true, though the puppet itself need not necessarily know it was being played.

I view Russia as a disrupter playing all extremes against the centre to create instability in which the controlling gangster capitalist/oligarch class (such as Putin, Trump and for that matter the likes of Farage, Banks, Rees Mogg etc etc) all thrive. The top echelons of capitalism always thrives in situations of extreme instability. Actively creating chaos via Trump, Tea Party, Brexit etc is a great way for a certain type of speculator to gain quite extraordinary wealth.
Do you think there might be some other factors feeding this instability? Maybe some of which “the centre” are responsible for?

Do you think there might be some other factors feeding this instability? Maybe some of which “the centre” are responsible for?

Yes, there are clearly issues on all sides, though there is little doubt what the Russian technique is at present. It is clear they covertly attempt to push things beyond the tipping-point as do others in the gangster-capitalism oligarchy. That is the only point I was making here.

PS By saying that in no way do I buy into the Marxist viewpoint let alone welcome anything even remotely approaching a communist “solution”! As such I’m very seldom on the same page as Vuk or Maxflinn. All I want to see is the centre move a fair few notches back to the environmentally responsible centre-left and rein-in the destructive forces of this gangster-oligarchy that has become such an influence of late. I’m still very much a capitalist! Nothing to the left of Scandinavia for me!

I'm a communist now it seems.

I can't keep up!

To be honest I’ve never been able to work you out; you say you are ‘left wing’, but spend so much of your online life actively defending Trump, Putin, Assad and linking to some remarkably dubious sources/echo chambers etc, plus so viciously attack the US Democrats that my suspicion is you are actually alt-right even if you don’t believe that yourself! You are unquestionably influenced by alt-right sources and arguments even to the extent of posting Tea Party “Crooked Hillary” chants, rhetoric and associated memes here on pfm.

PS It seems that many people these days are so radicalised and full of hate against what they view as the centre/establishment they will use *any* argument against it regardless of whether it is far-left or far-right. Those Russian bots do impressive work!

The blogs-as-news sites will now attempt to capitalize on this turn of events and maximize ad views through endless battles in their comment sections, whereby the highest rated posters will copy-paste large sections of the story copy (Captain Obvious Warriors) in order to explain to the reader-plebs and one liners what conclusions they should draw. Which amounts to a psychopathic hierarchy with 'leaders' leading by a deft use of clipboard selection, up-vote mining, and the keen ability to synthesize drama into easily digestible pablum.

To be honest I’ve never been able to work you out; you say you are ‘left wing’, but spend so much of your online life actively defending Trump
Then you should have no problem highlighting a few posts of mine in which I defend Trump.

Here's a hint; my highlighting of the Russiagate hoax/conspiracy theory that you've been peddling for what it actually is, is not defending Trump.

I greatly admire Putin.

What is it you believe I've defended Putin on?

Assad has at times been a brutal leader, ruthlessly putting down uprisings. His country has been the victim of yet another Western-led regime-change attempt, leading to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people.

I supported the Syrian people and government as they battled this neocon-driven evil. And if the Syrian people decide they want someone else to lead them then I'd support the majority vote on that. It's their choice.

and linking to some remarkably dubious sources/echo chambers etc
I usually link to Kyle Kulinski, Jimmy Dore, The Real News Network, Glenn Greenwald, Max Blumenthal, Aaron Matte, Ben Norton, Rania Khalek, John Pilger and sometimes The Young Turks.

All left-leaning, honest, anti-war/regime-change, anti-establishment, anti-neocon, anti-American exceptionalism journalists/YouTubers.

There is nothing dubious about them. They are not 'echo-chambers'. They try to tell the truth, in the face of the barrage of lies your beloved mainstream establishment media pumps out. Lies that have led you to hock a conspiracy theory on your forum for two years straight.

EDIT: The Young Turks were bought out for $20m a couple of years back, and haven't been the same as old since, though they're still generally much better than the usual oligarch-owned establishment outlets.

plus so viciously attack the US Democrats that my suspicion is you are actually alt-right even if you don’t believe that yourself!
I attack the warmongering right-wing, corrupt establishment/corporate Democrats. These people are the US equivalent of the right-wing Blairites in Labour, who I also frequently attack. They have no place in left-wing, blue collar parties because they serve the oligarchs.

I want to see, at least for starters the left-wing of both parties take over, so that they might once again represent the working people they were setup to represent, rather than the oligarchs/military industrial complex/giant corporations/Wall St etc.

Eventually I hope that such people might somehow remove money from politics, though that is going to be very difficult.

Of course you support all the right-wing Corporate Democrats, and the right-wing Blairites, from your imaginary centrist position.

You are unquestionably influenced by alt-right sources and arguments even to the extent of posting Tea Party “Crooked Hillary” chants, rhetoric and associated memes here on pfm.
The only thing I have in common with at least a portion of the alt-right is their anti-war stance.

PS It seems that many people these days are so radicalised and full of hate against what they view as the centre/establishment they will use *any* argument against it regardless of whether it is far-left or far-right. Those Russian bots do impressive work!
Tony I'm sorry but you really need to take a step back and look honestly at things, because it is you that is so full of hate for any political view that is not of your neoliberal/neocon establishment imagined central position.

You are Mr establishment! A man who complains endlessly but does not want change, who believes everything the lying, corrupt oligarch-owned warmongering establishment media says, and who has a hatred for the left-wing unsurpassed even by the likes of Paul R.

Now you'll come back with a post full of intellectually dishonest, denying drivel, as per usual.

Face it; I was 100% right about Trump/Russia collusion, and you were hoodwinked by the neocons yet again :rolleyes:

No one can greatly admire Putin and be a leftist.

Yes this is a 'no true Scotsman' argument, but I think it's true for a'that!

Yes, that's why I don't use the ignore list.

Instead, I have learned to quickly recognize specific avatars, and have developed an almost ninja-like scroll down capability.

True enough. Those particular avatars don't appear to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back