advertisement

[FS] Canon EOS 5D3, 100mm F2.8L IS Macro, 50mm F1.8 mkI, 24-105 F4L IS,Xeed SX50 projector, 70-200 F4L IS

i-s

pfm Member
Between my mother and myself we're having a bit of a rationalisation of camera gear, since my father passed we have been left with rather more than needed and it is best now to move a few items on.

Canon EOS 5D mk III

5d3_1.JPG

5D3_2.JPG

5D3_3.JPG

5D3_4.JPG

5D3_5.JPG

5D3_6.JPG

5D3_7.JPG

5D3_8.JPG

5D3_9.JPG

I was handed this camera down from my father when he bought the 5D IV. I have now inherited the 5D IV so the 5DIII. He bought it new, and it has had only light use (as it was getting too heavy for him anyway, so his 80D and M3 got more usage) - he took 4777 pictures with it. In its tenure with me I took 2265.

So, as you can see it's in excellent condition. It includes the box, manual, software discs, charger and battery, cables, original strap is unused (both my father and myself didn't use stock straps)

£1000

Canon EF 100mm F2.8L IS Macro

100_3.JPG

100_1.JPG

100_4.JPG

100_5.JPG

My father upgraded from the regular macro to this. Most of his macro work was botanical and so he tended to use the 50mm F2.5 macro rather more. Again, excellent condition, boxed, manual and original hood.

Also available separately (NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE) are the Macro Lite adapter and Tripod Ring D, as well as a Kirk Lens plate for the tripod ring. By negotiation if you are interested in those items.

£500

Canon EF 50mm F1.8 mk I

50_1.JPG

50_2.JPG

50_3.JPG

I bought this lens second hand in 2003, and have used it occasionally since then. It's never been a major walkabout lens for me. This is the superior mk I version and is in excellent and fully working condition.

Includes 2 lens hoods - There's the now fairly rare ES-65, which is the intended hood for the 50 F1.8 mk I (and they tend to go for £20+ on ebay), and also the longer ET-65. This works without vignetting, even on full frame, but it is actually too long to reverse on the lens if the lens is mounted - it's deeper than the lens itself.

Also includes a canon skylight filter that I've had on the lens the whole time I've had it.

£75

Canon Xeed SX-50 Projector

Xeed_1.JPG

Xeed_2.JPG

My father bought this projector to support talks he would give on some of the plants of southern africa and australia, showing some of the botanical pictures he took. At most I think he put about 10 hours or so of use on it - I'm not sure how to check the lamp hours on it, but I think it's pretty low.

Also, pictures to follow on these items:

Canon EF 24-105 F4L IS

This is a "white box" lens that came as part of a camera kit. Good condition and comes with both the standard EW83H and the deeper EW83J hoods. Excellent condition, and has had a protect filter on it from new.

£400

Canon EF 70-200 F4L IS

Boxed, hood, pouch, excellent condition.

£500

I'm really struggling with pricing on that item. It was an incredibly expensive projector when new, but how relevant is that to current value? It's worth what someone will pay of course, but I can't find any really closely equivalent items that have sold elsewhere to gauge against. Let me do a little more research - I'll come back with a price in the next day or so. By all means make an offer that I'll consider.

I don’t really know enough about them to offer a value; just after a conference-style projector to use for coaching presentations. I checked eBay etc first but was only able to find it’s a 2005-2007 model, and lamps look to be rather pricey!

So I've done the research and it turns out that I think the value of the projector is probably less in cash than I had thought (probably about £100 or less, I was initially thinking more like £250) - at that point it's probably more useful to keep than to have as money, so I'm withdrawing it from sale. Sorry to mess you about that way.

advertisement

Back