advertisement

The Ongoing UKIP PR Disaster Thread (Part II)

Last year when Michael Gove spoke at a DUP fundraiser the tickets were £150.
Tonight it’s only £15 to see Nigel Farage!

I can go lower-

Just days after his successor addresses the party faithful at the Conservative conference, David Cameron will be speaking to a very different audience at bargain-basement prices.

The good folk of Rapid City, South Dakota, a stone’s throw from the old west frontier town of Deadwood, can join a “Conversation with David Cameron” for just $7 (£5.40) or $3 for students. (The Guardian)

DaveCam for $3 at the local mall. Touts were selling at $3.50 on eBay

Coming soon to bbc tv: Alan Partridge - the voice of UKIP

Dcv13_Sd_XUAANM_g.jpg

We need to be vigilant. It will start with seemingly innocent discussions of "alternative" version of history. Pointing out that although UKIP vanished, it was never defeated. That it was back stabbing city traders and newspaper editors what did for them and sold them out to the Torys. Then there will be "memorabilia" websites, with "aficionado Kommando" meetings, addressed by frail old biddies with a blue rinse and a "no irish" sign, talking about how they have been betrayed by a transition period and the ECJ adjudications.

Lest we forget.

Do you think a thread on a hi-fi forum will protect the UK form him or his ilk? Really?

If so carry on. I will watch some paint dry....

Similar was said with regard to lies and racism a few years ago.
And back then we all thought it was true, didn't we?
Of course that was before the emergence of the ukippers ...

Ddzbb_KSVMAA6_UXr.jpg

still.

shouldn't that last bit read "innit"?

Do you think a thread on a hi-fi forum will protect the UK form him or his ilk? Really?

If so carry on. I will watch some paint dry....
Trolls keep saying stuff like this. You really think being a gadfly on a hi-fi forum is any better? We play our game, you play yours. Fixing the world is an aspiration to which we can each offer our own more-or-less microscopic contributions to the collective. Or similar-sized subtractions in some cases....

advertisement

Back