advertisement

earth hour!

Why the f*** is the BBC News channel still broadcasting?

pink of course, made just for you.

Hope you made sure your kids and grandkids (if any) are also sure to not give a shit, so that their children can never know how amazing the world used to be.

He dosen't care, much like he supports multiple house ownership to deprive others of being able to own their own home. Problem with the world/country, but once they all start to die out, which wont be long, we will all be better off.

He dosen't care, much like he supports multiple house ownership to deprive others of being able to own their own home. Problem with the world/country, but once they all start to die out, which wont be long, we will all be better off.
I almost thought he was joking, but then I'm an optimist about people,. I hate them all, but hope that one day, someone will prove me wrong.

Just didn't happen, again :)

The irony!

If you hypocrites really cared you’d go off grid and shut down your internet use.

But you’d rather be cardboard warriors pretending you are saving the world.

You’re right of course it’s much better to do absolutely nothing than to try to do a little when you can. If only the whole world thought like you we’d be saved.

If the symbolic stuff spills over into changes in daily lives it’s well worth it. That’s the hope of these events.

I’m rather heartened that after decades of the NRA being essentially unimpeded kids — led by the survivors of the Florida shooting — may finally bring about lasting and meaningful change.

Joe

much like he supports multiple house ownership to deprive others of being able to own their own home.

How does multiple house ownership deprive others from owning a home?

Multiple house ownership is not an issue, successive govts not building enough social housing is the problem.

"Multiple house ownership is not an issue, successive govts not building enough social housing is the problem".

And thatcher forcing Local Councils to Sell of their Social Housing at a Knock Down Price and not allowing them to re build with the money returned from the low value sales
oldie

"Multiple house ownership is not an issue, successive govts not building enough social housing is the problem".

And thatcher forcing Local Councils to Sell of their Social Housing at a Knock Down Price and not allowing them to re build with the money returned from the low value sales
oldie

My friend is the director of adult social care and I'm astounded at what they pay private landlords in rent because they have no housing stock.

On emergency leases they are paying around £3,000 per week for a 3 bed house but these leases can last 6-12 months because they have nowhere to move them once they are in.

advertisement

Back