advertisement

MDAC First Listen (part 00111000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To move to production, what I need now from Detox sponsors is confirmation of interest in moving forward and wither EU / UK or US spec AC Adaptor.

John, can you clarify the implication of the words in bold above? If sponsors do not wish to "move forward", what happens to their Detox development payments? Can these payments be put towards the MDAC2 project?

OK, thread was up to page 31 this morning. Now it is page 28 with last entry re DETOX.

Thread still shows as MDAC First Listen (part 00111000)

Pls explain.

Back from the UK trip - and great to Bob, Chris, Nick, Derrick & George.

Sorry for being rather quite during the dinner, I have troubles with root canal which had started playing up the week before the UK trip and just as I landed in the UK I found out that Buddy our newest puppy we saved from being put down might have had / has terminal kidney failure - and was at the vet everyday on a drip... It was also my birthday so was great spend the time with fellow PFM'ers who have been a major part of my life these past few years.

Bigdog is correct, I have promised to build the Detox after the Streamer PCB once the SMD PnP machine arrives (September) so we should start to get the chassis & components ordered now.

To move to production, what I need now from Detox sponsors is confirmation of interest in moving forward and wither EU / UK or US spec AC Adaptor.

Once I have these numbers then I can confirm pricing - but lets say around GBP150 + shipping for the moment.

Please just Email Renata or confirm here on the forum and I'll post a final list.

At this time we have no plans on further Detox production as we need to concentrate on MDAC2 / VFETs.

BigDog, I believe your the only US (110v) customer - I already have your AC adaptor here.

Yes, John, I am still interested in the DETOX as well as the US110Volt supply. I am fine with GBP150 + S/H. Thank you.

Happy Birthday! Sorry to hear about the puppy and your toof.

I have paid the development fee for one Detox, and I'm still wanting it. Would need a EU (German) power supply.

Would already to say, that I will probable also go for the MDAC2. Have only to figure out with what configurational setup. But coming sooner to production, I hope I can get here or from the web page a clearer picture. I have paid for FDAC with all features, but don't want to wait for that. Hope this would not be a problem.

Like to thank you, JohnW, for your great work, as far as I can judge from the line found in this forum!

Good night!
HifiPicco

John
I think I paid Dev fees for 2 Detox but I will revise my order to just one, UK plug.
The second dev fee can go against the price of the detox.

Hi John Sorry to hear tha Buddy is il.

Wonderfull to see things move forward. I have paid dev fee for the Detox, and is still in for 1 pcs with EU plug.

Theis

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back