advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2017 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snap! Slide scan just before the sun was up. I wondered if it would come up to expectations; just magical...

30554627182_b5f2c10638_b.jpg

Great minds, John! :D

I was just messing about - this was from a Kodachrome 25 slide, held in a small crocodile clip, Blu-tak'd to our living room window sill (H Robinson would be proud). Been itching to give this a go for ages - I normally use a Plustek 8100 to scan slides/negs but wondered how using a macro lens would work with the slide against a daylight source.

I mono'd it as the background wasn't a consistent colour.

Need to experiment with light sources but the results are actually quite promising. :)

Excellent Richard and John!

Just scanning some film myself. (Got a Reflecta Proscan 7200 that came in the post today - encouraged by the results :))

Lefty

Cheers Tony. Chucked it down the day after. Was tempted to get the rainy shot but the camera isn't weather sealed!

Further adventures in film. This was shot with Ilford HP5+ 400 which was pushed 2 stops to 1600. (Not sure I'll be doing that again!).

Strobilus by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Nikon F80 / Tokina 100mm f2.8 Macro / Ilford HP5+ 400 (pushed to 1600)

Lefty

Three lovely photos so far, and David's image of contracting contrasts really catches my eye. Pete, you've inspired me, it's very wet everywhere :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back