advertisement

MDAC First Listen (part 00110011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jiri, most of this is totally over my head, but it's clear you've been putting in a lot of work on this, so I wanted to say thanks, and let you know that your efforts are very much appreciated by those of us who will eventually benefit from it.

Yes indeed, I feel the same. I also appreciate the detail and transparency especially give the difficulty. It's much easier to celebrate a roaring success but you've been having a tough time. Sincere thanks.

Very best,
Martyn

I tried cleaning the goo from my remote with Goo Gone and Fairy liquid. I had some partial success getting the goo off. But now the remote no longer works :( I guess it didn't like the water and Goo Going getting inside via the buttons. I plan on ordering a new one from AIG.

Hi John,

Sorry to be chasing but did you managed to receive anything from your friend?
I need to come back with something asap otherwise I am afraid I might loose the deal.
Thanks

Well there will be a "house sound" and they will physically look like a miniature version of the VFET design :)

BTW:- Could you please Email Renata or myself your UK address for the HK shipping quote :)

Hi John,

I need to come back with something asap otherwise I am afraid I might loose the deal.
Thanks

I've seen the add and they look awesome. I remember those monsters back in the day of Tag and Dr Udo Zucker on avforums ... I was sold on the upgrade philosophy and spent many 1000's upgrading my AV amp and DVD player.

Never did get to listen to the F1's.

Hi Phil,
I have a pair of Tag F1s as my front speakers and I love it. One of the best (if not the best) speakers I have heard so far! Reason why i do no want to loose the center speaker deal, as only 20 units were produced!

It's a shame that brand died as the products were very good.

...I've not heard anything better than those old F1s yet either, slightly different maybe ;-)

I did like those Magneplanar 1.7i at the High End Show too...cheap and surprisingly delightful (very quick response, no overhang of bass or boxiness in the slightest)

Hi John,

Thanks

I forwarded your UK address and not heard back, I'll push them AM there time :)

John,

Approaching stage where I'm considering upgrading my amp (upgradis itching again).

Having enjoyed two years now with my Norma integrated amp & fully agree with your view on current delivery as being one of the most important aspects of an amp (Norma 36A Cont. / 150A Peak).

Prior joining the VFET camp/supporters, can you elaborate on the following VFET questions.

1. What is the Rank of the VFET's you intend to use for the VFET amp, understand that there are different Ranks (quality) of the VFET transistors (as well as counterfeits).

2. Any idea of what will be the current delivery cont./peak from the amps.

Thanks John & Take Care!

/Lars

:confused:
I had the impression the VFET list was full.....and so now effectively closed.

Okey, did not know that, thanks for enlighten me Timola.

Anyway if position still open I'm interested in joining as well as technical details on the upcoming VFET's.

:confused:

Okey, did not know that, thanks for enlighten me Timola.

Anyway if position still open I'm interested in joining as well as technical details on the upcoming VFET's.

I think John has the world's last good VFET supply....about 100 units....hence the limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back