advertisement

WEST LANCS BAKEOFF/GET TOGETHER....16/01/16

Sorry to hear that Brian, however, family first, hope things go as well as possible for you and your family over the festive season.

Merry Christmas.

I look forward to further bakeoffs in the North West.

cheers Al

Very sorry to hear this, Brian, and best wishes at this difficult time for you and your family.

Sorry to hear about your Dad Brian.

What you have to do will be stressful enough without hosting a load of us all arguing about cables and politics ;). I hope you find somewhere comfortable for your Dad soon.

Very sorry to hear that Brian.

I may be willing to take Brian's bakeoff over at my place in Liverpool dependent on interest, even if it's just a music day. I know Brian well, I'm sure he'll approve.

To the people who had their name down for Brian's B/o you won't be disappointed with Geoffs offer,he is a great host as well and his kit sounds amazing in two of the best jaw dropping rooms you may ever come across.:D
The local food outlets are tremendous and offer tasty food at a very tasty price.
A Great gesture Geoff!

Sorry to hear the news about your dad as well Brian...

Thanks Micky, you're very welcome should the event go ahead at mine despite the thread's original premise.

Tim's Dad I will be in touch within one week should the event be a definite goer.

It's likely Chris so keep the day free if you can. I will confirm before Jan 1st.

Not been properly online for a few days and only just spotted that Brian (Take 5) had to cancel.

As others say Brian, priorities and all that. I've had a fair bit of Alzheimer's to deal with in my own family so fully sympathise.

Hope everything goes as well as possible for you and you have the best Christmas you can.

Mull

Thanks to all for the messages of support. Both here on this thread, and by PM. It is much appreciated.

That weekend turns out to be the best time for me to go up to Scotland after all, so is the one Im going up.

I had been hoping to get along to Geoffs if it suited me, but that now cant happen either, sadly.

So, just to add my encouragement to all those undecided about going to Geoffs............... JUST GO !!!!!!!!!!!

He is a great host and his house is superb for this kind of thing. I look forward to reading all about the day. And also to meeting you all some other time.

Thanks again

advertisement

Back