advertisement

New section ?

YouTube is a hive of them;

The Earth isn't a globe, it's flat.
The Moon is a hologram/projection/is transparent/you can see clouds going behind it
The Apollo missions/ISS/other space programs are all a big hoax
There's no such thing as 'space' - the (flat) Earth has a big dome or 'firmament' above it, and the stars, planets etc are all just little dots of light upon it.

... and so they go on.
"there's no such thing as space" actually made me giggle, don't know why that one in particular, they are all quite funny.

This thread is a great idea, somewhere to have some fun away from the oh so serious norm.

What a silly idea.

Cloffo empire building again. He's stated his intent to take over the World numerous times, this is just the next step.

bagpuss_eats_space_needle.jpg

If only pfm had an off-topic room, where members could talk about non-sonic topics, from biopics and diseases in the tropics to chopsticks and plate tectonics.

But as they say, if a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its ass a-hoppin', but they don't so they do.

Joe

So that's a 'no' then.

Right now I have an urge to discuss giants.

And are they coming back ? Are geneticists, somewhere underneath Virginia, cooking up some ugly shit with their potions ?

Right now I have an urge to discuss giants.

And are they coming back ? Are geneticists, somewhere underneath Virginia, cooking up some ugly shit with their potions ?
Following an ugly loss to the Jets, and with no on-field leadership, I doubt they'll come back. Even with the NFC East being a complete stinkhole this season, the Giants really should start embracing the term "rebuilding year".

Subterranean Virginia geneticists would do well to focus on concocting a potion to re-grow Jason Pierre-Paul's fingers (and possibly Eli Manning's 'nads).

Could we have a new area, dedicated to discussing flying saucers and aliens ?

So many of the forum membership is interested in this more than anything else we should have a new section specially for it.

There are some terrific videos from Youtube and the like to help discuss this subject.

We could also use the section to discuss things like crop circles, giants and globalist conspiracies.

This is the best thread I've seen in a long while. Good work. I was once visited by an alien (well documented on pfm if you've been around a while) He lived in my shed for the weekend. Decided it wasn't the life for him and he left. Sad really.

I am deeply disturbed by these posted images of giant cats.

When I went to my basket I could barely sleep, fearful of what might come to me in the dead of night.
What Pandora's Box is this that I have invited to be opened ?

We must all turn from this and forget my reckless suggestion for a new section to discuss these abominations. I was wrong ! There are some things that are best left unexplored; uninvited.

An end to the nightmares then. No more.

I have placed this entire thread on my Ignore list. There is no point in engaging with it, it is a blowhard Tory fishwife of a thread who makes discussion impossible.

Personally, I have never experienced anything remotely supernatural, and am firmly in the sceptic camp. I do know someone who actually saw a ghost, rather than someone who knows someone whose sister knew someone who saw something that might have been a ghost. The ghost in question was, ironically, a mundane old woman in contemporary clothes, who appeared at the top of a flight of stairs, then slowly faded away as she descended. One wonders what the point of such a performance was. Did St Peter say, 'Well, normally you'd have to spend 5,000 years in Purgatory, but you look a bit frail for that, so instead you must descend a staircase for a few years and frighten the Bejesus out of any poor person witnessing your descent'.

advertisement

Back