advertisement

System Pics 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Tarzan. Squamish is a small town in the mountains so nice scenery abounds. Not too painful to be here except for the lack of record or hi-fi shops. Pretty sure i have the only Naim in town haha.

Hard to get a good picture in this room sometimes with the bright background, had to bring out the tripod for this shot. The light behind the Rega is an Ikea Dioder light strip. You can change colours with a dial depending on your mood. :)

This is all just a bit too perfectly composed. Come on. Stop the lies. When you turn around and look at the room from the equipment's perspective, there's a gigantically fat woman with purple hair. Out with it.

I'm far more intrigued by sandy8 cramming three years' worth of posting (at his average rate) into two days!

Mr Tibbs

My set up which is the Harbeth P3ESR, Rega RP6 and still using my Naim Nait 2 Chrome Bumper.

22870837591_12375a5c6c_k.jpg
[/url]A perfect evening. by Sandy, on Flickr[/IMG]

I just love this! What cartridge are you using?

Haha Mr Tibbs, I've been away for a little while.
The cartridge I'm using is the Exact that came with the RP6. I'll probably try a Dynavector or Ortofon when this one wears out...

Will you take Pics of my System ? ;)

Anyone else find themselves reading this post sometimes, looking up / around in embarrassment at the room and quickly focusing back on the page before you need to do something about the state of the place…

——
Not Bracksys post - should've said thread of course :p

I don't use them (the headphones) with the Nait actually, i use them with the Yamaha CR620 which is on the left, just out of the shot. (next to the Bifta)

Jimification, the Eames (in this case a replica) is super comfy and makes for a great listening chair. You can even use it as a bed when used with the ottoman....

Sandy

Sandy: Thanks, that's very useful, it would be a listening chair, so good to hear. Very jealous of that view btw!

Incidentally, during a conversation about furniture at work yesterday, I mentioned the Eames Lounger and my colleague looked blank, so I said: "You'd recognise the design, it's the one in Frasier..." so he comes back with: "oh cool! are you going to get it in that green fabric too?" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back