advertisement

Today be International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Joe P

Memory Alpha incarnate | mod; Shatner number = 2
Arrrr, 'tis a fine day to be listening to records with an Arrrrrriston table, A&Arrrrr Cambridge amp through Harrrrrrrrrrrbeth speakers.

Arrrrrrr.

One-eyed Joe

I really should talk like a pirate today but I can't be arrrrrrrrrrrsed.

I have to say that this response is the wittiest thing all day. Well done.

I just wish I could think up something impressive as a departing rejoinder.

joe.

aren't you breaking one of harper's new terrorist rules and placing us all indanger by encouraging this sort of thing?

vuk.

The mists be rollin' in from the sea here on the Scottish East coast. It's a Haar.

(coincidentally I'm looking out to the Bell (Inchcape) Rock where the legendary Ralph the Rover, a pirate, plied his trade in the 14th century)

:)

The mists be rollin' in from the sea here on the Scottish East coast. It's a Haar.

:)

Haaaar Jim lad, there be demons up there in that haaaar. I heard it told that no man be safe on the night when that haaaar reaches the shore on the coast of East Scotchland. There's many a true a sailor would take the black spot to avoid that place in the haaaar.

Haaaar Jim lad, there be demons up there in that haaaar. I heard it told that no man be safe on the night when that haaaar reaches the shore on the coast of East Scotchland. There's many a true a sailor would take the black spot to avoid that place in the haaaar.

Kraken yarn, Cap'n Gassor!

Be this the haarrr ye scurvy dogs be blathering about?
trump.jpg

(the harrrrwood institute dot org)

advertisement

Back