advertisement

Inclined bed therapy? Anyone tried it..

If the question isn't credible, nobody can answer it.

Are you really so stupid that you believe that healers or teachers live forever or that they think they will? Everyone dies when it's their time.

Seems prostate maladies lie outside the realm of your healing powers. You could have just said so.

Is there a list somewhere? A menu, as it were, of things you can "heal", and things you can't? 'Twould be quite handy.

I don't know about things but I can certainly provide you with a list of people.

Max may have given you healing if you'd asked for it. I wouldn't, as I find you thoroughly unpleasant.

I don't know about things but I can certainly provide you with a list of people.
A list of people, as in people you can heal, and people you can't? I say, that's even more handy than an ailments menu.

Max may have given you healing if you'd asked for it. I wouldn't, as I find you thoroughly unpleasant.
Thanks, but my current "healers" are batting a thousand. If they ever express a desire to draw from the bench, I'll point them your way, but their starting lineup looks loaded with talent. You might want to make yourself comfortable.

A list of people, as in people you can heal, and people you can't? I say, that's even more handy than an ailments menu.

Thanks, but my current "healers" are batting a thousand. If they ever express a desire to draw from the bench, I'll point them your way, but their starting lineup looks loaded with talent. You might want to make yourself comfortable.

Of course you have to bear in mind that if witch doctors and shamans can heal at distance they can harm at distance too.

He may have a fetish with your name on it.....

Listen from 40 minutes.. the bed needs to be straight but inclined higher at the head end to allow the bodies circulation to work..

http://oneradionetwork.com/health/a...h-benefits-inclined-bed-therapy-june-23-2014/

the veins have valves in them , as we get older they get more useless , hence varicose veins . many folks who stand for a long time need to wear support stockings to get the blood back to the heart

so it is rather foolish to raise the head end of the bed , it will not aid circulation , if you raise the foot end it will send more blood back to the heart which is why the advice if you get a leg ulcer is to keep your legs elevated preferably above the heart level

True enough, but this is a special case. Yes of course you should elevate the legs of someone who has fainted or has a leg ulcer, but the rest of us? Not necessary. My legs work fine, aged 40-odd, and I spend most of the day vertical or seated. I do however take plenty of exercise, I'm not overweight, etc. On this basis any possible benefits of raising my legs is wasted on me, so if I decide that sleeping head-up is better then there isn't a downside, for me at least.

True enough, but this is a special case. Yes of course you should elevate the legs of someone who has fainted or has a leg ulcer, but the rest of us? Not necessary. My legs work fine, aged 40-odd, and I spend most of the day vertical or seated. I do however take plenty of exercise, I'm not overweight, etc. On this basis any possible benefits of raising my legs is wasted on me, so if I decide that sleeping head-up is better then there isn't a downside, for me at least.

Surely if you are sleeping head up, your feet are the downside.

You are correct, they would be but for the fact that I had my feet removed some years ago in a bizarre chiropody blunder. I thought at the time that it seemed rather excessive for an ingrowing toenail. It's not all bad though, I save a fortune on shoes.

You are correct, they would be but for the fact that I had my feet removed some years ago in a bizarre chiropody blunder. I thought at the time that it seemed rather excessive for an ingrowing toenail. It's not all bad though, I save a fortune on shoes.

I feel your pain, at least you didn't stump up.

the veins have valves in them , as we get older they get more useless , hence varicose veins . many folks who stand for a long time need to wear support stockings to get the blood back to the heart

so it is rather foolish to raise the head end of the bed , it will not aid circulation , if you raise the foot end it will send more blood back to the heart which is why the advice if you get a leg ulcer is to keep your legs elevated preferably above the heart level

Did you listen? Sounds like you didn't. Feeling good after 1 week inclined. I know someone who has done it for 8 years says won't go back and re-discoverer has been doing it for 20 years. In the link he explains how the circulation works.

A follow on show with quite a few listeners who have had benefits of specific health issues in the last 3 months since I posted this. Worth a listen..

Back ache at @30 minutes, doing opposite accelerates aging @34 mins, Erectile dis-function and fertility at @54mins, Cot deaths @57mins, Diabetes trial @59 mins..

Direct mp3 link
http://www.oneradionetwork2.com/mp3...5.14_fletcher_andrew_inclined_bed_therapy.mp3

Show link to enable download
http://oneradionetwork.com/health/a...ed-bed-therapy-follow-show-september-15-2014/

I do find it odd that people have such views on alternative medicine.

If it is faith that is the problem, then it is even more strange that people put their faith in the pharmaceutical companies that are probably the most powerful corporations in the world and hold governments to ransom for money and power. The welfare of the end patient is nothing to them but a commodity.
And people put all their faith in that? That's incredible.

I'm not going to get embroiled in this argument, but I know that shifting energies of mind, body & soul is fundamental.

If it is faith that is the problem, then it is even more strange that people put their faith in the pharmaceutical companies that are probably the most powerful corporations in the world and hold governments to ransom for money and power. The welfare of the end patient is nothing to them but a commodity.
And people put all their faith in that? That's incredible.

Thing is, faith is not required with peer reviewed science. It can be demonstrated and proven (I am not using proof in its pure mathematical form here). Faith requires suspension of disbelief and that has no place in science. Sure you can have unproven theories and experiment to attempt to prove them but essentially anyone can learn the necessary facts and methodologies to understand a modern medicine.

I am sure big pharma would love to be as powerful as you attribute them to. AFAIK they are all struggling and rapidly downsizing as they have been for the past 10 years.

advertisement

Back