advertisement

The police want to ban nitrous oxide

A friend of my son died earlier this year from nitrous oxide. All for a cheap kick? Alcohol is a great pleasure in moderation. I love good wine but have not been seriously drunk since 1980. This n o stuff can kill in one hit. Ban it.

Nitrous oxide is great fun in moderation, I enjoy a drink but have seen it wreck lives and kill people, do you want alcohol banned?, better to make sure people are aware of the risks and what circumstances it is dangerous.

Peanuts are deadliest off all. I firmly believe that political discourse in this country would be considerably improved if nitrous oxide was pumped into the Cabinet Room on a weekly basis and if their Madeira cake was laced with hash.

Peanuts are deadliest off all. I firmly believe that political discourse in this country would be considerably improved if nitrous oxide was pumped into the Cabinet Room on a weekly basis and if their Madeira cake was laced with hash.

I think Boris should lay off the crack though.

"Let's build an airport on the sea in the middle of nowhere!, excellent idea Mr Pipe, time for another hit methinks!, oh and you think I should be PM as well?, splendid!"

A friend of my son died earlier this year from nitrous oxide. All for a cheap kick? Alcohol is a great pleasure in moderation. I love good wine but have not been seriously drunk since 1980. This n o stuff can kill in one hit. Ban it.

Proof, as if it were needed, that anecdote = no evidence.

When in his youth one of my now late uncles would along with his friends hitch up the trailer to take bikes across state to compete in races at Datyona where they were no strangers to well tweaked nitrous oxide enhanced racing bikes. Often scared shitless but never the less great fun.

advertisement

Back