advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Paulski for a his good comms and prompt payment when I offered him a circus sub-chassis in response to his wanted advert.

A big thumbs up to munkee who just bought my Naim pre / power. A pleasure to deal with, great communication and organised the shipping! Thank you.

Audio Images was great to deal with. I bought a Supercap and it was with me in two days from UK to Finland in very good condition. Communication was very good and friendly. They also sent me a schuko power chord without asking. Many thanks. :)

A big thank you to BTC3 for buying my Neats Motive 2s.
Top PFMer and a proper gent!
Diolch Richard!

Damnit, you beat me to it! My sincere thanks to you, Gorwig, for parting with the Neats, and for arranging such quick shipping.
If I'm a proper gent, you must be one of the remaining real ones; a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks to tenpercenter (Tony) for letting me buy his Sonneteer amp and the way he handled the sale. And most important off course amp arrived in excellent condition in the Netherlands. Couldn't be better. Thanks Tony

Think his name has been in here before but big thanks to Jon Clancy. Bought a Lenco GL75 from him at what inthinknis a very good price given how good nick it is in. Was a pleasure dealing with Jon- sent pictures then a few videos he made for me of the deck in action. Wh
When I said I would take it he went out of his way to pack it up quickly so it could get to me today as I had a day off work. And when I say packed up...would have survived a war. Three separate packages/boxes padded out and boxed up brilliantly. So many layers it was like pass the parcel. Also big thanks to his wife who took over courriering arranging duties when Jon had to go away on business- all done with what is as close to a smile as you can get over email. Couldn't recommend Jon as a seller more highly.

Absolute pleasure, Mike. I hope you enjoy the deck. They are lovely old bits of kit. I wish I was closer to getting my own vinyl system up and running!!

Cheers

Jon

I bought a Naim HiCap DR from Russt. Everything went excellent and the PSU arrived safely to Finland. Great communication and Russ is a pleasure to deal with. Thank you again!

Thanks for a straightforward purchase of my Headline & Naps Scott (sgpetrie). A pleasure doing business (again!).

Graeme

Recently sold my HiCap DR to Patu. Excellent communication and he arranged shipping to Finland. A pleasure to do business with. Many thanks.

I bought a pair of NACA5s from lapman. They arrived today safe and sound, everything as agreed. Deal with confidence in the future with him. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back