advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's was a quite difficult to burn-in in first Month. Even with NAP 135s it sounds, like passive crossovers was a long time out of work, but now I like their sound more and more! Now looking for reasonable priced Supercap2 for running it in active system.

Just had the pleasure of purchasing a TecnoArm from rhgbristol (Richard). A great guy who was very helpful and a gent throughout. Buy from him in confidence. Thanks very much!

Thumbs up for Richard - lotus340r - Dynavector P75 Mk III in perfect nick. Good communications, swift delivery and well packed. Pain-free transaction. :D

Many thanks to Peter (pyoo28) who bought my Lingo 3. Collected in person and found we knew many of the same LP12 gurus!

Just to say it was nice to meet briefly.

The Meridian is all at home here and sounding really good.

So many thanks for a smooth deal, it was a pleasure doing business.

Cheers,

Mark

Just like to say thank you to Vital (Ian) who purchased my Gyrodec today.

I hope you enjoy your trip back into Vinyl Ian it was a pleasure to deal with you.

Cheers,

Tom

And a big thanks to Tom for not only the TT but a lovely afternoon of some music and TT setup instruction.

Oh, and a perfect cup of tea :)

Many thanks to Mark ' Gaius ' for great comms & fast payment for my meridian dvd/cdp, I do miss it but will probably try an Epiphany USB E-DAC next, nice to meet you many thanks for the quick smooth deal. Maybe find a MSR via the meridian unplugged forum if ebay doesnt work ? 'display off' via a remote seems to improve the sound a tiny bit.

My thanks to Datay for the sale of his hifi rack.
Fast, clear comms, and tremendous flexibility in waiting in for me to drive down from Cambridge to London to collect the thing, all made for a fantastically smooth transaction. If only all commerce was like this...!

And let's hear it for Ian (Vital) who now has only one pair of SBLs, the other pair being now up and running and sounding very fine in my newly painted:p study.:D:D

Very good and friendly service from Rick. He reserved an ex-dem Unitiqute for several weeks until I was able to collect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back