advertisement

What are you listening to right now # 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this pony talk made me think of this which I'm sure would work terrifically with magic cutie ponies:

Woodman's Horsemeat (recipe by Mika Vainio)

(for two persons) cut 1 kilogramm of raw tender horse filet to thin slices. place on a large plate and spread sea salt,black pepper and olive oil between every layer of meat. store in a fridge overnight. serve with salad and boiled potatoes

haters-gonna-hate-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-30839618-598-344.jpg

Upping the beat with a fanmix of "Love in Bloom"

Twilight Sparkle's hairdo is well classy in this song.

(I have absolutely no problems with concepts of masculinity, yo!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't stomach another fluff fluff pony fluff right now, sorry... however I am enjoying the horsey noises on é-ös. You have earned yourself a new soundcloud buddy.

I can't stomach another fluff fluff pony fluff right now, sorry... however I am enjoying the horsey noises on é-ös. You have earned yourself a new soundcloud buddy.

Sometimes I really need a dose of fluff to stop the serious stuff taking over, it's a constant battle going on inside between my head and my heart. The head often wins but it's a Pyrrhic victory as I am a sucker for show tunes (Sondheim, Hammerstein and even Gilbert and Sullivan and Disney classics) it's all good, it's all moving molecules.

Thx for the friending on SC. I'm astonished that people like é-õs as much as they tell me; hey they could just be saying it to be kind? Yeah that's it.

Bed, no more fluff from me for now. just sleep.

Nope, the fluff contunues. Sorry serious folk...

Little bit of a reggae on the upbeat thing going on here classic minor third break organ and a unison chorus harmony and a major fifth on the dotted end... with autumn sun streaming in the studio and caffeine finally kicking in. Tough night, ponies keeping me upbeat.

The windows kite scene and the accompanying Apple sharing scene is probably coincidental... (both very SFW)

My red pen sliding over a set of exercise books. Despite the Head of Ofsted thinking we all 'leave school at 3pm' and need to 'work harder' to get a pay increase; we all don't; we all take work home on evenings and weekends and we are already 4 years into a pay freeze.

You'd have thought that man would at least know a little bit about the real world of teaching.

I'll be listening later when my fabulous Mother in Law (not sarcastic she really is fab) is coming to lunch.

Enjoy.

Mike

Scott Walker: Scott 4.

It's time for a new Scott Walker record. Come on Scott Walker, you know you should.

Scott Walker: Scott 4.

It's time for a new Scott Walker record. Come on Scott Walker, you know you should.

I was tremendously pleased to get hold of the 2004 vinyl reissue of that, which sounds gorgeous. If a first pressing sounds any better, then I'm not sure I want to know, as it'll cost me a fortune.

Oh, and on the second play today for Directions In Music by Bundy K. Brown, Doug Scharin and James Warden, which sits somewhere on the post rock-americana continuum (not a path that well trodden I'd suggest).

Dredd movie soundtrack. It's a world apart from ponies, but weirdly not. The runoffs and measures are all choppable. Music editors have possibly the toughest job of all and composers often tailor work to be editable.

Ok. Serious time over... I'm in a pony frame of mind today

Katy Perry's Equestria Gurls, pony style

Another fan made track with fan animation that almost matches the show.

(yes we have our very own ponified Anna Wintour)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back