advertisement

What are you listening to right now # 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its autumn today, In equestria it would be the Running of the Leaves.
Have some fan made pony music and video... My ear worm.

[youtube]LZafNByO2fM&sns[/youtube]

Pure, military-grade weaponised and refined adorableness...

I want every second of my life to feel the joy I get when I listen to this, I want it woven into my DNA.

That intro chord progression of Am G C C and C F G G are strongly reminiscent of the refrain to the earlier fan-written song (where they "Trot with me trough the autumn leaves")... this one's outro of C (fermata) F G C. Last note is an inversion of the intro giving it a tidy, comfy resolution.
Just 1min 40sec (in animation, every second costs). A "tweet" of a piece. No waste, no unnecessary repetition. 6 part vocal. (lovely vocal solo harmony), a drum, a flute, a small string orchestra (viol heavy), double bass, a horn section and a mandolin.

I'm in love with every kind of music but this... this gets under my skin and sticks and deeply affects me, and I have no Idea why! Perhaps the message of optimism and hope. The detail in the show's underscore alone beggars belief.

Last edited by a moderator:
image.php

Thank you! I like that!
For the spotified: http://open.spotify.com/album/314YCg4WdDHhfSuNA3HBMo

As I await my University Grades. (As a deferred student due to the fire), they were supposed to be with me on Friday but they have yet to show up…
Have finished fingernails... saving toenails to bite for tomorrow.

I know how Twilight Sparkle feels, so I am playing this cute little ditty, trying to follow the layers in the orchestration (and thus this is what I am listening to right now)

[youtube]6LQk-DaZSzU[/youtube]

Sigh. Ponies.

Haydn Piano Trios, Beaux Arts Trio. A superb set of superb works. Never get tired of it. Playing numbers 18 to 22 tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back