advertisement

Naim cables ,Upgradable?

...Also remember that the pre-out level is NOT actually that high and is volume dependent so I would disagree that it is any less sensitive than a source cable, assuming that the source is digital.

Good point, Actually I found the new Lunar 4&5 making sonic improvement at least at the same level as the source interconnect.

The 4&5 versions offered since July 2011 while the Lunar DIN source interconnect is here for more then two years- The logic for this was simple- I refused to offer 4&5 variants of the Lunar until I get to the point where I thought these are a major step up from the GreenLink 4&5 performance- while this took a year and a half of re-designing the Lunar cable for this specific application (each Lunar application/version is somewhat different in construction).

I am thinking of getting a custom lunar interconnect from AR Sound. But custom interconnect has completely no resale value at all :(

Yes I realise that but need longer than 1m which is the max length you can order online...

I'll include other lengths in the Lunar source menu (125cm), the logic behind offering the 75cm and 100cm was that these lengths can be fitted perfectly to the foamed box, but I can offer any other length and pack it without the box (125cm may also fit into the foamed case). Hope this helps, Thanks, Avi

Hi

Any new listening improvement with the lunar snaic with a teddy cap and naim black, let's say 202/200
I've seen some comment but probably more based on olive naim and hicap

Thanks

Although I don't widely advertise it, I make cables to replace to SNAIC 4 and 5 pin interconnects. Like my Burndys they separate the signal from the power and result in a much more dynamic soundstage with less noise.

Thanks,

I would to know how they compare to teddy pardo 5 snaic delivered with the teddy cap for instance and also how the 4 pin compare to the default 4 snaic naim from the teddy cap to the amp.

Begin begin to order the ar-sound 5 pin snaic to compare to the teddy pardo one (then lunar or greenlink ?)

advertisement

Back